{ 8 }

I've done showering, feeling sore and tired. Wonwoo was sitting on my bed scrolling his phone.

I laid on the bed, and he didn't say anything. I went beside him "It was good."

He stopped scrolling, and look at me, then he looked away "You should rest early." he shut his phone.

Wonwoo's pov

She laid down, and I slowly laid beside her.

Well... google said I should give her enough accompany after her first time... so I'll wait until she fall asleep.

"I'll stay with you until you fall asleep."

She smiled "Thank you oppa."

I didn't said anything but resting.

——

——

Y/n's pov

I open my eyes, look around.

Wonwoo wasn't beside me. I get up, and look at the time. It's 11:00am already.

I go to the bathroom and clean myself.

I went downstairs, and saw mom, sad and Wonwoo in the living room.

"G-Good morning..." I greeted, and mom comes to me "Good morning y/n~ here's your breakfast!" mom took my food.

"This was a herbal drink, Wonwoo made it. He said you was too tired on studying so he made this for you." mom said, and I saw a cup of brown colored drink.

He's so caring!!

"Your brother was worried that you would feel bitter, so i prepared a cup of apple juice for you." mom put another cup on the table. He's such a sweetie!! I love this man

Mom left, and I start to eat.

——

——

After finishing, I went to my bedroom. I was studying and doing exercises none stop, because there's 1 week left only until the exam.

Wonwoo was sitting in front of me, doing his own thing. "Oppa, I'm done." I hand him the papers.

He took it, and marking them. After a while he gave it back to me "Good job. But you need to do more exercise on this one." he pointed, and I nodded.

We didn't talk much today. I was peeking him and he seems to be busy.

Time skip : One week later

Today was the test day. I woke up earlier than usual, to do revision.

But I look at the time, it's 6:30am already. I decided to clean myself and make breakfast for my family.

I clean up myself, change into uniform and keep the things I needed into my bag.

I went downstairs and I thought of making big breakfast.

I place the plate with food placed nicely on the dining table.

Aunty Meera helped me, because I don't know how to make lemon juice.

I was putting the lemon juice on the table, in front Wonwoo's plate.

Not long, Wonwoo came down. He sit in front of me "Good morning oppa." I greeted. "Good morning."

He drink a little of the lemon juice, and begin to eat. I was so excited for his reaction.