{ 12 }

The next day, 9:00am

I slowly open my eyes and saw Wonwoo has woke up. He was showering. I laid back because I was lazy, I'll wait until Wonwoo wakes me up.

----

"Y/n" a deep voice called my name, I open my eyes and saw a topless Wonwoo. He was holding a towel that was on top his head. "They're going to the ghost museum and after lunch they're going to Hoshi's yacht party, so get ready." he said, and went to dry his hair using the hairdryer. I slowly get up, and went into the bathroom.

----

After showering, I came out and the room was tidy up clean and neat. I went to dry my hair.

Someone knocked the door, and it was Joshua. "Good morning y/nie~ here's a bacon sandwich that was made by mingyu and Wonwoo. He said he didn't put tomatoes because you don't like it, plus the boys are stealing food downstairs so I grab yours to you." Joshua handed me a plate. My eyes widened when I saw the food. It smells great!

"Wah~ thank you so much!" "you're welcome! after you finish the food and prepared, come downstairs." he left once he finished his words.

I turn on the fan to stronger wind, putting my phone to watch some videos while eating the sandwich. I can't believe he knows that I don't like tomatoes!

I was eating slowly and enjoying, but suddenly someone knocked the door again. It was Wonwoo.

"You haven't finish your food?" he asked, while closing the door. "Mm, why?"

"Hoshi had went to shower, after showering we'll get going." he said, grab my towel and place on my head, making sure that it was totally dried.

"You eat carefully, I'll help you dry your hair." he grab the comb and help me comb while drying.

"Is...it this made by you?" I asked "Mm, but the bacon was fried by Mingyu."

"It's a little salty for the bacon."

He didn't say anything, and I've finished the food. He put the hairdryer back. He went behind me, and suddenly take off his shirt. I was flustered for his sudden action...

His body shape are always fit and nice... very attractive and... alluring. Now I know why girls like him.

He was changing his clothes. He wears a really good looking clothes which is a plain white button shirt with red-orange love shaped patterns.

It suits him so much. I was staring at him. "So... do your makeup or whatever you want to do, I'll be waiting downstairs." he said, while grabbing his contact lens out from his luggage, and his wallet, everything.

"Oh, remember to bring sunscreen, and apply makeup setting spray." he put his things into a bag and grab the plate, then left.

I locked the door, and changed into a white dress and I grab all the clothes and items that I needed, all into my bag.

I went downstairs after making sure I turn off all electricity and the windows.

The boys are waiting for Hoshi at the living room. I saw Wonwoo was chatting with Jihoon and Junhui.

"Good morning y/n~" Jeonghan immediately greeted as soon as he saw me.

"Good morning" I greeted and went beside Wonwoo. I was scrolling my phone but Jeonghan come to me. I was thinking how am I going to tell him how I feel...

"Jeonghan oppa, we have a talk outside?" I looked at him, and he smiled "Of course"

I drag him out to the yard, and he smiled softly to me "What's wrong?" "I...actually have a crush on.."