{ 4 }

He came beside me, and look at the skies. "Oppa, do you have a crush?" I asked because this pop out of my mind out of nowhere.

"No." he said "Why? You have?" he asked back. "No..." "Then why are you asking me this kind of question?"

"Because I was curious." I look at him, he look at me "You're curious about everything." "No, I'm only curious about you." I said, and he looked away "You shouldn't be curious about me. I'm just a normal guy that loves studying."

"See! That's was I was curious about you, like why would even human loves studying"

He smiled a little "So, do you think Jeonghan nicer or I'm nicer?"

"Jeonghan oppa, because-"

"okay then go call Jeonghan to be your oppa." he said, and I grab his wrist "Yah i was joking!"

He sighed "Shall we continue now?"

———

"Are you dreaming while your teacher teaching?" he said, while pointing on the last question. "I'm sorry... I just can't remember what the teacher said..."

"Okay, I can teach you. But there's a deal."

"What was the deal?"

"If you passed your science test, you will do me a favor. I'll only let you know after you got your result."

"Aish, what was it."

He ignored me "Go to sleep. It's late."

————

time skip: three days later

Your school was having a 'club review' day and you was going to school with Wonwoo. He was the president of Science, so he need to go to his own booth.

You was walking alone, but someone came and tapped your back.

"Hannie oppa!" you giggled when the moment you saw Jeonghan, and he smiled "Which club are you joining?"

"Which club you are?" you asked Jeonghan, and he chuckles "I was in the gardening." he said, and I snickered "I can't believe you're planting trees."

"Yah~ are you bickering me?"

"No, I did not." i look away, and he smiled "You should just join your brother's club! Each person can join maximum three club-"

"I'm joining one is enough!" I said, and he laughed. "Where's my brother's booth by the way? He just dumb me alone stupid and he didn't even ask me to join his club."

"He's at the laboratory! Let's go!"

Jeonghan was accompanying me to the laboratory. There's so many new students from year 1 in the lab.

"The same scene, every year." Jeonghan sighs, and I look at him "Huh?"

"Because your brother was handsome, and everyone joins this club because of him, but at the end he just kick them out because of being useless."

I grab Jeonghan's wrist "Let's squeeze inside."

He was shocked at the first, but he followed me. Wonwoo was wearing a laboratory coat, and he was explaining to the girls.

"Oppa!" I called, and rush to him, and hugged his arms. He was shocked, and Jeonghan.

"Y-y/n, what are you doing??" he said, and all the girls are gossiping.

"No, I wanted to join the science club too!" I said, and he smiled and bowed to the other members of his club, then he drag me out to the back of the laboratory.