{ 25 }

Y/n's POV

"I had sex with Lucas." I said while holding his hand tightly.

Wonwoo didn't say anything, he tightened his grip on my hands. We remained silence for a few seconds "Really?"

A shred of tear fall and soaked the fabric of my pants. "Yes. But he raped me."

He gulped "Are you serious y/n? This isn't a joke?"

"Why would I make this lame joke??" I look ay him, and he looked down "When...?"

"That time when he insulted me... he came into my room and lock the door, forcing me to do it with him... he promised he would never annoy both of us if I do what he asked to...."

He sighed "Why you didn't tell me at first?!" he suddenly raise his voice, and I was startled "I...I was afraid that you would leave me once I told you..."

He let go my hands, and punched the wall behind me, growling in annoyance. I cover my face and cried out miserably.

He was walking around in the room, ruffling his hair.

Then he come to me, and cupped my cheeks, make me look at him "Y/n, could you please just tell me everything that happened?" he said in patience.

I told him everything that happened, and he just listen quietly.

"I tried to scream for you but he just covered my mouth and shut my mouth... I'm sorry Wonwoo..."

He took off his glasses, and he stand up, walk to the balcony and supporting his body with both of his arms.

I staring at his wide shoulder, slowly walk to him and I hug him from behind.

I wrap my arms around his waist, and I cried again.

Then I slowly heard him sobbing. His body is shaking and he was whimpering.

"W-Wonwoo...."

He turn around and pull me into his embrace, tightly.

"I'm sorry y/n, that I didn't protect you at first. I'm such an useless boyfriend..."

I shook my head "No! It's not your fault, I'm the one to apologise..."

He wipes his tear away, and he lowered his back a little, and wipe my tears away "I don't blame you and I trust you okay? I'm sorry that I didn't protect you..." he caressed my cheek, then hug me again.

"Thank you... for trusting me, you promise you won't leave me...?"

"Of course I won't.... I promise." he pull out the hug, and he suddenly walk into his room.

"What... are you going to do now?" I said, and he grab his car key "Kill that man of course."

"Please don't!" I yelled, and he was going to leave, but I rushed and pull his arms "Don't go! You don't know where he lives, and what if his parents are there? Please don't okay? Plus... I agreed to exchange with him..."

He sighed, and put his key back to the table. He sighed, and I low my head "I'm sorry..."

"I don't blame you..."

———

The next day, school.

I was walking to the lockers, and Chaewon comes to me "Y/n, good morning!"

"Good morning..."

"Are you okay? You look so tired."

"I'm okay."

"Let's go prepare for the sport class! I'm so excited"

I look at her "What happened? Because you can't wait to see Yeonjun?"