{ 5 }

I laid down, and Jeonghan hovered on top of me. I was blocking his tickles until his face are close to mine.

I open my eyes, and saw a face with handsome features staring at me, while smiling.

The moment our eyes met, I just felt so shy, heart started to burst and mixed feeling in my mind, butterflies in my stomach

I don't dare to let out a breath, and his smile slowly faded away. He slowly moved forward his head, and I was staring at his lips.

Are we going to kiss....?

I was getting nervous when he move closer and closer to me. I can't control my thoughts

He close his eyes, and moving way more forward. I gulped, eyes closing tight until a soft thing touches my lips, a little.

My heart was exposed, and my body was shaking. What is going on!! We just kissed!! It was my first kiss!!

He moved more forward, the whole lips attached to mine. He started to put a hand and caressing my chin.

What should I do? I never kissed someone!!

He slowly comb my hair, and I open my mouth for his tongue.

French kiss are like this, right...?

I immediately pushes Jeonghan away when I heard a knocked on my bedroom door. Jeonghan gulped, and I quickly clear my throat "C-Come in."

Jeonghan was keeping his things into his bag, and the person who came in the room was Wonwoo.

"W-Why are you home so early?" I asked, and he showed me his phone screen. It was 6:00pm already.

Jeonghan was lowing his head, because he was blushing so hard. I try to clam myself down, and Wonwoo frowned "Why are you both looks so red?" he place his hand on my forehead, and I slapped his hand away "H-Huh, I turn on a higher temperature so we both was hot." I said, and Jeonghan grab his thing "Wonu, I've teaches her most of the thing, her chemistry improved. You can check on the paper works you gave her... my mom called me, I'll get going. Bye y/n, see you around" he waved his hands.

"Yah, are you not staying for dinner?!" "No thanks!!"

With this, Wonwoo was staring at me. "You better improve your chemistry." he walked to my tatami table, and sit on the cushion. He checked all the papers while I was standing beside him, waiting for his response.

He was flipping through the paper, and marking with a red pen.

After 5 minutes, he close the cap of the pen, and look at me. "Good job. You got 85/100 just within this two weeks. everything was good, and now you just left a Biology. I'll go shower and clean up the room, after the dinner you'll come to my room. We'll learn more than usual because tomorrow was weekend."

I nodded, and he left. But before he step out, he patted my head.

I repeat.

HE PATTED MY FUCKING HEAD!!!!