{ 18 }

Wonwoo's pov

After showering, we was cuddling on her bed. "Y/n" I called to make sure she isn't asleep. "Hm...."

"Didn't I said that I want you to do me a favour?"

"Mm..."

I pull her closer "Be my girlfriend" I confessed, but she didn't give me any response. "Y/n"

I get up, and saw her eyes was closing tight, not even seems to be awake. I sighed, laid down beside her, sniffing the smell of her hair. I just love her so much, not even bare to lose her. It must be the first time I panicked when she's gone for 2-3 hours.

I really thought that we would be the end when I heard her yelled on the phone.

I caressing her head, gently pecked and pull the blanket over her shoulder.

--------

--------

Time skip: Next day

Y/n's pov

I groaned, slowly get up and stretches my back, head was heavy and a little painful. I slowly open my eyes while yawning lazily. My bedroom was dark, the curtain was covering the window perfectly, not letting the sunlight to rays in. I felt a little cold so I rubbed my arms, noticing I was in my pyjamas. I instantly checked around me, nothing has happened, room was clean, no man beside me. I quickly get away from my bed and look for my phone.

My phone was charing, I pull the cable away and turn on, it was 1:00pm already.

Did I just absent?!

I sighed, sit on the couch, and thinking what happened yesterday.

I remembered that I was mad at Wonwoo, oh yes! Him and Ryujin!!

I rolled my eyes, then continue thinking what happened.

I know I fainted and Beomgyu and Yeonjun bought me their studio, then Beomgyu invited me to have dinner together....

And I drank alcohol, right??

Then I know I cried, because my eyes can barely open now.... Beomgyu bought me home... my last memory was someone carried me and put me gently on my bed. But I don't think I remember someone help me change my clothes!!

I grab a chunk of my hair, sniffed. Someone helped me to shower, my hair was scented with my hair shampoo.... I rushed into the bathroom, and took off my shirt.

Two purple and red marks was shown on my chest, I groaned, swiping all the things in my bathroom to the floor.

----

I calmed myself, changed into some casual outfit and I know Wonwoo isn't home, he must've went to school. I sighed, feeling down. I know I'm drunk, so I didn't blame everything on him too...

I grab my phone and dialled someone.

----

I was waiting for someone in a park that I would really hope to meet. I guess he's the only person that could make me trust and comfortable to talk with.

"Y/n!!" a voice make me lift my head, I immediately ran to him "channie!!"

We hugged each other super tight, and my tears burst out as soon as I wrapped my arms. "oh my god I miss you so much..." "Y/n!! WAH I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!"

After hugging for a while, I immediately cried like a pig. He frowned "Yah... what's wrong? You look so wronged!! Omo honey don't cry!!" he wipes y tear away, I was smiling while crying, he just pull me into his hugs again and patted my back "aigoo...."