{ 16 }

Wonwoo's pov

flashback

Once y/n left, I facepalmed to myself, then slowly turn my head to Ryujin.

"why you didn't told me you was the one who broke the glass and poured the wrong chemical into the mixture?!" I immediately yell at Ryujin. "I-"

"Now y/n is mad at me, what can I do?! She was angry and not even listening to my words, she's not even wanted to look at me!" I crossed my arms, and Ryujin lowered her head "I'm sorry..."

"do you know that you're being so unprofessional? You're a senior and you did not do your job! You cries and scream, getting everyone's attention and this make me negligent y/n's wounds! She was more severe than yours, why you didn't tell me?!"

She doesn't even dare to speak, holding the papers tightly. I let out a deep sighed "What should I do now... I've scolded her until she cried, she never been so pissed off to me!"

"I...I think um... maybe you can buy her something she likes? Or maybe some food she likes....?" Ryujin said carefully, and glares at her.

"She just said that I don't know why she was mad, I've apologised to her that I scolded her without noticing the behind"

"Do you ever think... she might be jealous that you didn't check on her wounds at the first time but you checked mine first?" she whispered, and I suddenly look at her. "She must've be jealous because her handsome brother was taking care of other girl than her"

Why I didn't thought of this?

"Quick! She's talking with someone else, go to her before you got no more chance!" she ran away "Yah I haven't- fine..."

flashback ended

She was waiting for my answer. Her eyes are filled with strange and loathe. I gulped "B-because I care for Ryujin first instead of you..."

I was nervous, knowing she might walk away again but there's no respond, she's still staring at me, but her eyes was stare was saddened, soften and a shiny tears was formed in her eye's corner. Within a minute, her tears falls like rain drops, her cheeks was red, and she begin to cry like a lost children. I panicked because there's many people, and it started to gain attention from them so I quickly carry her and ran way to a place that have not much people.

She was still crying, and I make her sit on the bench, I squat down and cupped her cheeks "I-It's my bad, please don't cry okay?" I hold her hands, and she wasn't even listening to my words. I wipes her tear away with my finger, then patted her head "I'm sorry that I negligent you, as a brother I should've take responsible... y/n please stop crying okay? I can do anything you want, slap me! It's my fault" I grab her hands, and slapping my face with her hand. She was still crying, but not that bad like just now.

"Y-You helped Ryujin to wrap her wounds, and Jeonghan was the one who cares for me!" she said in a angry tone, and I pull her into my embrace.

Her embrace are always soft and nice, with the scent of her hair.

Wait, soft...?

I immediately realise that I was lying my head on her chest. Damn I'm sure I enjoyed it-

"Y-You're hugging too tight..." she was sobbing her tears, with slight of pink under her cheeks. I let go of her and she was covering her chest and I looked away, avoiding her eyes contact.

I faked a few coughs "i'm sorry about it, please forgive me. I swear I just worried her because she was my member too." "But I'm your sister! The closer to you!" she pouted, and I wipes her tears away "I'm sorry, I didn't notice that you was hurt at first..."