{ 20 }

Y/n's pov

Time skip: After a week

Lucas didn't come and do something bad to me. I just don't know what's his problem. Everything just went well.

I just got home with Wonwon. He was parking his car.

"eh? Is that dad's car??" I asked, and Wonwoo looked at the side mirror "No?" "We have a guess?"

"Maybe?" we shut his car engine, and I get down from the car. I pushed the door "Dad- Mom- we're-" I drop my water bottle when I saw it was someone I just said. Wonwoo stepped in, and he grab my water bottle from the floor. "Mom, dad."

"Aigo kiddo! She's aunty Youngrin! This is her son, Lucas!" mom introduced, Lucas stand up and bowed "Hey Wonwoo and y/n." I gulped, smiled awkwardly "H-Hi Lucas..."

Wonwoo just nods, and I quickly left and went to upstairs with Wonwoo.

"why?" me and Wonwoo said at the same time. I sighed "Why would he even come in our house??" I throw my backpack to the ground, and he sighed too "i think he's our cousin..."

"WHAT?! Like how?!" I was shock by this answer. "I'll go downstairs and check what are they deciding." I said, and Wonwoo followed me. I met dad who was in his office doing something while passing by his room.

"dad, what are they doing in our house?" I asked, and dad smiled "Lucas is your cousin! He's very handsome right, he's a good boy, you can date him!"

I facepalmed "I got bullied by him at school last week" "What?"

"well, I accidentally knocked on him at school while rushing, and he just come to me and pick up a fight with me"

"Did you apologise?"

"of course I did!"

"Aigo... maybe he's just playing with you~ He's just joking with you"

I sighed, knowing no matter how much I explain is useless. I grab Wonwoo's arms "how are we going to deal with it?" "Let's just ignore him. I'll protect you."

We went shower, and I changed into a very comfortable sweater, and I went into Wonwoo's bedroom. He was playing his computer. I walk to him, and he immediately open his arms for me. I hugged him, lazily in his embrace. He rub my back gently, and look at him with sleepy eyes "I want to sleep with you tonight" I whispered, and he smiled a little "Sure. I'll go to your room after dad and mom sleep."

He peck my lips softly, and I burry my face in his chest. Wonwoo make me sit on his lap "i'm playing game with Hoshi. Do you want to try and play?"

"S-"

All of sudden, the door was opened, and I look at the door. It was mom. I pretend like nothing and she put her arm on her waist "Y/n, you shouldn't be sitting on your brother's leg. You're a big girl." "Aish, because I want to play game with oppa!" "It's okay." Wonwoo chuckled, and I was clicking the mouse.

"5 more minutes you guys can come down for dinner. Lucas will be joining us too." I groaned in annoyance "Mom, can me and oppa eat in our room?"

"NO. This is no manners. You guys need to be respectful, especially Lucas is also older than you. No any reason, just come downstairs and eat the dinner" with this, she left Wonwoo's room.

I sighed, and he pat my head "alright let's go downstairs." he was typing something into the chat box, and he remove his headphone and put a hand on my shoulder "Let's go."

----

I sit at the dining room, between Lucas and Wonwoo. Mom arranged it. I move my chair closer to Wonwoo. Mom chuckled "let's eat!"