{ 15 }

Y/n's pov

I was standing a side, trying to see if she needed my help, but she keeps telling me its okay. I was trying my best to ignore the pain and burning feeling on my hand.

"Let y/n do it." Wonwoo said, and Ryujin shook her head "N-No! I can do it, I asked her to rest-" "You hurt your hand, you shouldn't be doing things what if you accidentally drop another apparatus?" Wonwoo blamed, and I was just speechless. It makes me seems like I'm just a worker for them.

"Yah, leave it to me. Both of you can rest." Jeonghan came to us, and asking us to leave. Wonwoo didn't say anything, but just left with pissed of expression.

"Thank you oppa." I whispered to Jeonghan, and he nods a little "It's okay y/n."

Ryujin didn't rest, she was doing some report.

--------

After they done cleaning, we was going to another lab for physic experiments. Ryujin was asked to rest at the health room by Wonwoo. I was quietly following behind everyone, trying my best not to catch any attention from Wonwoo. I don't want to feel anymore wronged feeling or being scold while I did nothing.

We was entering the lab, and Wonwoo stopped me when I was going to pass through the door.

"Y/n, could you behave yourself? Don't let out your bad mood on someone else. Now you hurt Ryujin, and she broke a flask which our club need to pay for it. Stop being stubborn, I know I forced you to join but I hope you could learn something from there-"

"Have you done scolding? I want to learn something." I look away, and he crossed his arms "Don't show me that look. I'm telling you to be more careful so you won't hurt yourself and the others-"

"Yeah, but you scolded me in the first place without knowing what happens." I scoffed and look away, he grab my arms, and Jeonghan came to stop us "yah! Jeon Wonwoo enough is enough!" he make me stand a side from him. I was trying my best not to cry, showing out my feebleness.

I just staring at Wonwoo with disappointment gawk. "Jeonghan, please don't bother."

"You was just rebuking her and not even noticing that she was the one who hurt the most!" Jeonghan pull my hands out from the pocket. Wonwoo's mouth was shut up once he saw the bandage that was wrapping tight on my hand.

"do you know that y/n was trying to let the hot mixture fall on her side? Ryujin did the erroneous step that cause the mixture to falls all out and burnt both of their hands! Do you know how naive Ryujin acts? Like she's a senior but she just cries off and yell to caught everyone attention. You should know that one of our rules is calm down no matter what happens, right?! ESPECIALLY when she's a senior, someone who're experienced!" Jeonghan was complaining and accusing him of partiality and negligence.

Wonwoo low his head, and I can't hold my tears anymore. I turn my head away and sobbing softly. Jeonghan turn his head to me, lowered his back a little and cupped my cheeks, make me look at him "Come on, it's okay y/n, you should've tell him everything when he was scolding you. Defend yourself pabo, not because you likes him so you can let him rebuke you like he wants it!" he wipes my tears with his thumb, then he look at Wonwoo "Well, since you think y/n was causing problem then I'll bring y/n to somewhere else. I'm quitting this experiment." Jeonghan grab my wrist, and bring me to the bench nearby the technology room.

Wonwoo was ruffled his hair and went back into the lab.

"Look at me y/nie." I slowly lift my head, and he wipes my tears away again with his coat's sleeve. "don't cry okay? You still have me, I know you helped much, you're such a nice student!" he pull my shoulder a little and make me fall on his chest. I buried my face on his chest and hugged him tightly. He patted my back, keep telling me it's okay.