{ 6 }

I was sitting on the bed while he was resting his back on the headboard.

"P-Promise me you'll never tell anyone okay, or else we'll be dead." he point at me, and I nodded.

He took off his pants again, and his penis sprung out. I was still amazed how big was that thing.

I put my palm beside his penis "It's bigger than my palm!"

"Shh! Keep quiet and watch."

He wrap his penis with his palm, and moving a skin up and down. He gulped, and closing his eyes. "Does it feel pain?" I was staring at his movement.

"N-No." he answered, while speeding up his movement.

I was staring at him, and he was jerking off, he frowned. "You look so suffering."

"Shut up."

While watching him masturbating, I feel like I wanna touch myself. I close my legs, and started to bite my lips while my hand sliding through my body.

Wonwoo's pov

Great. Now she's being horny, and she's touching herself. I wanna finish this quickly but someone was looking plus it was my sister, and I just can't fasten the process!!

Since she's horny...

I know what can I do.

Y/N's pov

My brother was attractive and sexy at the same time. I hope he could help me get off of this weird feelings, I want him to touch my body.

"Y-Y/n. Could you...do me a favor?" he stopped jerking, and I slowly nodded.

"T-Took off....your clothes for me."

I was blushed when I heard his words. Are we going to have sex?! Am I giving him my virginity?? Will I get pregnant?? Will I have his baby??

"I-If you feel uncomfortable that's-"

I took off my top, showing him my bra. He slowly moving his boner, while watching me removing all the fabric on my body.

I stopped removing, because I have some insecurities about my body. "What's wrong?" he asked "I-I have insecurities...."

"No, just take it off....you look good." he said, while pushing his glasses.

"You...you won't laugh at me?"

"W-Why would I laugh at you?" he said, and I was being scared. He pull my legs and make me closer to him.

I was staring at his face but all of sudden, he pushed me and make me laid on the bed, and his lips was attached to mine, I was startled by his movement.

He hold both of my wrist, after a french kissing he slowly kisses my chin, neck till my chest.

"I...I'm sorry but I wanted to make you feel relaxed."

He got up, and I slowly removed my pants.

"D-Do you... wanna try?" he said, and I was zoning out. "I...I'll guide you." he grab my hands, and make me place on his boner, holding my hands and moving up and down, starting to jerk.

"Y-You have a big penis...." I said, lowing my head. He didn't say anything, but guiding my hand.

After a few seconds, he let go his hand. My hand was still jerking and he suddenly touches my vagina.

"O-Oppa!" I close my legs, and he pull off his hand "D-Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"N-No, I was sensitive..." I said, while feeling needy.