Chapter 10

Tristan

"You shouldn't be back here," I all but choke out.

"I had to check on you. T-to make sure you were okay..."

"I'm fine," I grunt.

Caitlin nods.

"Damien and Ronan disappeared to have a talk. I pretended I was going to the bathroom..." she mutters.

"Caitlin," I sigh, "you cannot be here right now."
My blood is hot, my heart racing. Her standing there in that dress, looking at me like she's in love with me is pushing me over the edge. It takes every ounce of willpower not to slam her against these lockers and fuck her raw.

"You were bleeding badly."

"Yeah," I nod. "I'm okay."

"Your stitches..." Caitlin moves forward, reaching a delicate hand up to trace the injury. I hold my breath. I can't be this close to her right now. She smells so fucking good. Clean. Pure. Engaged.

"Caitlin, please," I take a step back, begging her. "Go."

"This may be the only time we're able to be alone and I have some things I want to say to you..." she mutters, playing with her hands again.

She moves forward again. "Caitlin," I warn.

"What?" she frowns.

She has no idea the effect she's having on me.

I'm already hard for her under this towel.

Just the sight of her, the memory of her.

"If you come any closer I won't be able to control myself," I growl.

She blinks those beautiful blue eyes at me. "Oh."

"I ruin everything good. I can't ruin you, too. I'd destroy you."

Caitlin rubs her lips together.

"Maybe I want you to..." she says quietly.

I feel my cock get even harder.

"I don't want him to be my first. I want it to be you."

Fuck. I shake my head, "I can't. Not like this."

"Fine," she nods in understanding. "I know. I should go..."

She's right. She should go. But I can't fucking let her.

"Get over here," I grunt, pulling her against me.

"You won't ruin me. I wish you wouldn't think that," she breathes, moving her shaking hands up to my neck, pulling me towards her, breathing me in.

She feels so good, it's like a dream.

I pull her closer, running my hands all over her. "Watch me," I whisper before biting her bottom lip. Caitlin shudders, gasping lightly. God, I missed her taste. "Now is your last fucking chance to walk away."

She looks up at me, shaking her head lightly. "No."

"Alright then," I crash my lips to hers and she moans as I suck her tongue into my mouth, massaging it aggressively with my own. I pull her up and she wraps her legs around me. I slam her into the lockers just like I imagined.