Chapter 18

Caitlin

6 Months Later

"Tristan," I warn.

"Hmm?" he asks kissing his way dangerously up my legs.

"I am very...very...VERY pregnant right now," I huff.

My stomach is the size of a planet.

He smirks, laughing lightly between my legs, lapping me teasingly. I moan despite myself. Every nerve ending is very sensitive in my body right now.

My husband gets up on his elbows and stares up at me.

"They say sex can bring on labor, you know," he smirks at me.

I give him a look.

I'm due any day.

I bite my lip to hide my smile.

Tristan chuckles and gets to his feet, heading over to the latest package from Will and Sam. Dozens of girlie little baby dresses fall out as Tristan attempts to fold them.

I sit up and watch my naked husband as he carefully folds the pink frilly clothes.

"You're going to be a good girl dad," I giggle.

"Two girls. God help us," he laughs jokingly. After organizing the clothes he moves back over me and lays hot kisses up my torso. "You're going to be an amazing mom."

"And you're going to be an amazing daddy," I run my hands through his dark hair, swirling my other over the pattern of his tattoos. I lay my fingers lightly over his gunshot wound before sitting up and kissing it.

He groans and turns me over on my side, pressing up against my back.

"I love fucking you like this," he groans into the shell of my ear.

I whimper as I feel his cock harden behind me. Tristan spoons me close and rubs his fingers carefully over my nipples. I arch back into him as he enters me from behind.

My husband moves slowly and with purpose, knowing exactly what I need, what will give me the most pleasure. His hand moves down, cupping my sex, teasing my clit as he whispers in my ear.

"I can't wait to give you more babies after this. I'll keep you in this bed forever filling you with me," he moans, pushing further into me. I cry out. God, I'll never get over the filthy way he talks in bed.

"That so?" I breathe deeply.

"Fuck, yeah. I want it all with you."

I swallow, smiling. "Let's see how the first two go."

He chuckles and licks my throat as he moves faster. I whimper and whine. He feels so good like this. He feels good everywhere. But my current body doesn't allow for much movement. I'm fine with him taking control.

I orgasm once, twice, three times.

Then I feel him come hard with a loud grunt.

We're both gasping and panting for air.

I wonder if it will always be like this.

"Always," he smiles into my neck, kissing me long and hard.

I laugh, "Your ability to read my mind is astounding."

"I think you're the most beautiful pregnant woman in the history of the world," he tells me. I laugh and cuddle into him.

"Shut up..."

"I love your body. I love it like this most of all," he runs his hands over my stomach, caressing our baby girls over my naked torso before moving up and cupping my breasts delicately.

He bends down and licks my nipples gently.

"God," I roll my head back as he moves down, pushing two fingers inside my still wet entrance. "Tristan..."

"Yeah, baby?"

"Don't stop, daddy."

He grins and continues to penetrate, eyes never leaving mine as he makes me come yet again. I scream out my orgasm then turn into a breathless panting mess as he massages my clit before retreating.

When we're done, we lay together, just staring at each other for a long time.

The only sound in the room comes from Duke and Reo snoring from their big dog bed where they snuggle together in the corner.

Tristan runs his fingers through my hair, something bobbing in his throat.

"What is it?" I ask, smiling.

"I just can't believe you're real sometimes," he whispers.

I blink back tears. "No one has ever loved me like you," I tell him.

"I was thinking the same thing," he smiles, leaning forward to kiss my nose.

"I've loved you since I was a little girl," I laugh.

"I've loved you since that day, too. You've always calmed me in a way no one else ever possibly could."

His words hit me right in the chest. I nuzzle closer to him. He inhales my hair.

"Caiti..." he breathes me in, "You're everything to me. You and these girls," he runs his palm over my stomach. "My world."

"Promise me it will always be like this?"

"As long as I breathe," he kisses the top of my head.

I giggle and then I feel it.

I blink up at him as wetness coats the bed.

He realizes it the same moment I do.

"My...water just broke..." I breathe.

A slow smile comes across his face. "I'm going to be a dad."

I laugh, "You are. But we should probably get dressed."

"Noted," he kisses me quickly then launches himself out of the bed, running to grab clothes, our hospital bed. He's moving methodically, quickly. He first calls Ronan, then Nessa. They'll get the others.

Duke and Reo watch with great fascination.

"Boys, your sisters are coming. You each get one, and you'll take care of them forever, got it?" he tells them before throwing them both treats. Reo wiggles happily. Duke just gives a tired grunt and plops back down.

I giggle wildly as Tristan comes over, lifting me out of the bed, helping me into my hospital attire.

He kisses me quick. "You ready?"

"Never more," I squeeze his hand.

He squeezes it back.

That hand squeeze holds more weight than any other caress.

I've got him. He's got me.

Forever.

THE END