Chapter 12

Tristan

Daylight streaks through the window shades which I forgot to fully draw last night, warming on my back. I turn groggily and check my alarm clock. It's after eight. A warm presence moves against my front. I smile, inhaling her perfect berries and vanilla scented skin. I run my lips down her naked shoulder, kissing her shoulder blades, her sweet neck.

Caitlin's peaceful when she sleeps.

She makes a low, whimpering noise that shoots straight to my expectant cock.

It's like I have a Pavlovian response to this girl at any given minute. I'm all but leaking pre-cum when she shifts against me, swirling that perfect ass against my groin. I bite down on my jaw to prevent myself from doing something.

We fucked all night.

Like, all night.

I don't think I've ever done anything like that before.

I've definitely never spent an entire night with a woman.

I know she's got to be sore.

I run my hands down her sleepy body before landing my hands on her ass and kneading her cheeks apart, rolling my cock across her back opening teasingly.

"Tris," she moans lightly, pushing her ass against me harder.

She's so beautiful and perfect in the morning. I can't believe she's fucking real.

Her long blonde hair splays across my pillow, having dried slightly wavy after our shower last night. I move a hand up and run my fingers through the silk of those locks.

Everything.

My world.

Fuck.

She murmurs under her breath.

I close my eyes and pull her closer. I like who she thinks I am. I like the man I am when I'm with her. I don't want to leave this room. Once we do, reality will set in.

I told myself over and over again that last night was our last together.

Even when I get her out of this marriage with Yenin, she'd be free of her family, free of this life. She wouldn't need me.

But everything changed last night.

There's no way I could go on without her now.

Caitlin is mine.

She turns towards me in my arms, a slightly grumpy look on her face.

Caitlin nuzzles into my chest, blocking herself from the intruding sunlight. I chuckle lightly and lay warm kisses over her forehead.

I reach down and run my hand down her sinfully curvy body, squeezing lightly when I get to her ass cheek again. She hums lightly, her eyelids still closed, a small smile plays on her lips. I grin and reach between her legs, running my fingers teasingly up and down her slit. As I suspected, she's dripping wet, ready to go again.

"Tris..." she moans lightly.

Yep. I'm a fucking goner. If I thought I could let her go 12 hours ago, I was an idiot. I'd never let this woman go again. She was mine. And she would be mine regardless of the consequences. I wonder if she begged me to leave her alone if I'd even be able to.