9

WARNING: there will be smut in this, not so much detail, but smut. so if you're not comfortable I'll put a warning before so you can skip it and after when you can start reading again.

josh was happy to say the least. he was going for a picnic in the park with his lovely girlfriend and nothing could worsen his mood. except the fact that tyler is probably pissed at him. josh just shook the thought away.

"today is about you and debby." he reassured himself, he let out a breath and pulled into her driveway.

he smiled when he saw that lovely platnium hair. she quickly kissed her father on the cheek and skipped towards the car. her hair was in a simple side braid and she wore a crop top with some acid wash overalls. josh's heart fluttered at how the simplest outfits she wore blew him away.

she opened the car door and plopped down in the seat. she gave josh a quick kiss in the cheek and shut her door.

josh put his arm around the passenger seat and looked back as he pulled out the driveway. debby leaned over and plugged her phone into the aux outlet.

the sound of paramore filled the car as the two made their way towards their destination.

"what's with the picnic basket cotton candy?" josh lightly laughed at the nickname debby gave him.

"well I did promise you lunch, so I decided why not have a romantic date in the park?"  he reached over and laced their fingers together.

"aw josh, you could've just taken me to chipotle. you didn't have to do this." debby replied, she was greatful he was doing this. but she didn't really feel he had to go through all this trouble.

josh smiled at his girlfriend, he thought it was cute she didn't like to be spoiled. but josh believed she should be spoiled, after all she was his princess peach.

"you deserve to be treated to something nice every once and a while. so enjoy it babe, you earned it." he quickly kissed her on the lips before turning his attention back to the road.

-----------------------------------

josh admired his girlfriend as she skipped and ran about throughout the park. everything about her never ceased to amaze him. like how her eyes sparkled when she talked about something she loved, or how adorable her freckles were. or how when just enough light hit her she looked like an angel.

in the midst of thinking of debby, tyler floated into his mind. everything about tyler interested him. like how he let himself have stubble because it made him feel like a "man.", or how rare it was that he's seen his whole full tooth smile. but when he did, oh wow,  josh felt himself smile bigger. tyler's smile was like a full set of pearls shinning brightly. his eyes crinkled up and Josh thought it was cu-

"josh!" his girlfriends voice threw him out if his thoughts.

you need to stop thinking about tyler like that, he's your friend.

"yeah, sorry i was daydreaming." he answered as he caught up with her.

"it's fine babe, I was just wondering when we were gonna sit?" she laughed, josh just then realized they'd been walkjng around for awhile.

"oh right here, I didn't mean to make you walk so much." josh then laid out his mario kart throw because why not?

-----------------------------------------------

after many pieces of watermelon and chocolate covered strawberries. also accompanied by some nice pb&j sandwiches, it was time to go.

the two had to clean up some what of a mess because they had a contest to see who could catch the most grapes with their mouths.

as the two walked back to the car something inside josh felt off. after he put the basket in the car he was aggressively pushed back into the car.

landing with an "Oomph" sound josh was startled. suddenly he felt debby's lips on his, he returned the kiss. after that it started getting heated.

debby was kissing all along josh's neck but he didn't stop her. he wanted the feeling to go away. after all it's been a while the two had done anything.  maybe the feeling he has will go away if he and debby, "do it."

josh flipped the two over and he was now ontop. he moved the basket to the floor and quickly started placing kisses along debby's jawline, then her neck.

he heard debby moan, meaning she was enjoying it. she moved his shirt up signaling she wanted it off. josh tore the shirt off of him and threw it somewhere.

the two continued kissing until debby decided to take her shirt off. she then unclasped her bra and josh gasped. he had almost forgotten how beautiful her body was.

(A/N if you're not comfortable you can skip.)

"are you sure?" josh whispered to her, he didn't want to do this if she was unsure.

"yes josh, I'm sure." he nodded and kissed her on the cheek. she then shimmied out of her overalls and waited as he got himself situated.

after he was done getting himself ready, he placed himself at her entrance. he slowly pushed into her and heard her whimper.

"am I hurting you?" he whispered in her ear.

she shook her head and wrapped her arms around his neck,

"keep going, I'm fine." josh nodded and repeated the action.

he started off slow then fastened his pace. him and debby's moans were mixing together and he could tell them were both close. after one more push they both reached their climaxes and were out if breath.

(A/N you can read now)

josh disposed of the condom properly and grabbed the blanket from the basket. he found a bag full of spare clothes and threw on some underwear and sweats. debby then put on leggings and one of josh's shirts.

the two spent the evening wrapped in eachothers arms and watched as the stars sparkled.

debby had her head nuzzled in josh's neck. josh had his eyes closed and was resting.

one thing still didn't feel right, the feeling he had been feeling earlier was back.

______________________________________________________

Here's chapter nine ft. Smut

I'm not good at smut so please flat hate me omg :/

Comment and vote ⭐❤