13

{tyler}

that night josh fell asleep earlier than me. he had his arm around my waist, causing me to be pushed up against him. i didn't mind though, I took the time to admire his god-like features. he was adorable as he slept really, he snored only slightly. he looked like a little kitty.

i laid my head in his chest and breathed out some air. I can't believe this punk fell for me. I let the sound of his heart lull me to sleep that night.

------------------------------------------------

"tyler? tyler baby wake up." I felt josh's warm breath hit my ear and I shivered.

yesterdays events flooded my mind and I smiled.

"i know you're awake because you're smiling." he said as he kissed my neck.

"yes, I'm awake, happy now?" he sat up and stretched, letting out a cute little yawn.

"i'm hungryyy." I whined, he rolled his eyes and held his hands out. he hauled us both up and thought for a moment.

"i'll make some breakfast, but only if you give me a kiss." he stated with a cheeky smile.

"ew no, you have morning breath." I said in mock disgust.

"finee.. I guess you're not getting waffles with bacon then." he answered as he sat down on his bed.

I smirked before I tackled him on the bed, I gave him a nice long kiss before pulling away.

"now make me some breakfast." he nodded and kissed me on the cheek before leaving his room to go to the kitchen.

I looked around his room before throwing on one of his shirts. it kinda hang off over me since josh is so wide across the back. but nonetheless I smiled, it smelled like him.

i made my way to the kitchen then decided to take a seat were the island was. I watched as he concentrated, his tongue poking out slightly. he moved the bacon around in the skillet before going over to the waffle iron and pouring some batter into it.

I walked up behind him and snaked my arms around his waist, making him jump a bit.

"jesus tyler! you scared me." I giggled as I pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"I'm sorry, I didn't wanna interrupt you while you were cooking. you know you're adorable when you're concentrating, right?" he shook his head, I saw a slight blush appear.

aw, seeing him blush just made me love him 10x more.

he quickly twists out my arms and gets the bacon out of the pan. I decided to help, so I take the waffles out and pour more batter in.

I place the waffles on a plate and breathe in the delicious scent.

"you look cute in my shirt by the way."

"i know I do, thanks." I sassily answer back. I sighed as I remembered tomorrow was Monday.

"what's up babe?" he asked as he sat on the countertop.

"I was just thinking that tomorrow are have school, are we gonna be a couple or act as friends?" he sat and thought for a moment, he then grabbed me and placed me between his legs.

"a couple, i'm not hiding you from anyone. I want them all yo know your mine." he whispered to me, then softly started nibbling on my ear lobe.

i let out a quiet moan as he started kissing down my neck. before he could go any further a burnt smell entered my nose. oh shit the waffles.

I hit his chest and quickly opened the waffle iron. the supposed golden yellow treats were now black as coal. I sighed and scraped the remains into the trash.

"next time, you wait for the food to finish before you start kissing all up on me." he chuckled and hopped off the counter. he went over to the cabinet and grabbed us two plates.

"these waffles are huge so we'll both have two pieces anyway." he said as he placed the plates on the table. he put two strips of bacon on each plate and cut the waffle in fours.

-------------------------

after breakfast Josh and I spent the day cuddling up and watching movies.

it was about 7 when we heard a knock at the door. josh and and I jumped apart and made ourselves look as casual as possible. josh's mom walked through the door with a smile.

"hey guys! josh, there you are. I've been trying to get a hold of you." mark said as he came towards us.

"I missed you man." he said as he gave him a hug.

"missed you too Josh, and I got you something, here." he handed him a bag with some weird name on it and he looked inside.

then he squealed, yes, squealed. he pulled out something with a tail then turned it around so we could see it.

"oh my god it's a cat clock!" his eyes sparkled as he admired the gift.

"thanks mark your dope as hell, I love ya!" he yelled as he charged towards his room. I quickly followed suit behind him.

I walked in and saw him putting the clock on the wall. he jumped down off the chair and walked towards me.

"so I think we should tell our parents about us together. like at a dinner or something." I nodded in approval at his plan.

"sounds good to me josh. I'm gonna get going though since there's school tomorrow, love you." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and headed towards my room.

I told mark goodnight and he said for me to tell josh the same. I locked the door as he left and went to my room.

I threw on a pair of sweats and chucked josh's shirt somewhere on the floor.

I spent the rest of the evening texting Josh and watching some episodes of the walking dead.

__________________________________________

yo hope you like this. It kinda sucked in my opinion bc I couldn't think.

but yeah ily y'all.

vote and comment ⭐❤