17

tyler & josh were all over each other since yesterday. they couldn't keep their hands off one another.

"can you guys please chill, like please don't get naked or some shit." brendon said looking at the two, he was amazed at how they were acting today.

"why are you guys acting like that anyway? did you get lucky last night?" mark asked, the twos faces turned bright red.

"oh my god!" debby laughed, tyler hid his face in josh's shoulder and josh kissed him on the head.

"yeah okay, we did a little something last night. but it's nothing to make a big deal about." josh said to calm the group down.

they all muttered incoherent things and went back to studying. mid way finals were coming up before thanksgiving break & everyone was cramming.

josh held tylers hand as he read over his world government notes & josh read over his literature notes.

it was a nice chilly but also sunny day, tyler admired his boyfriends pink hair lightly blowing in the wind. tyler smiled at josh because wow, he was so goddamn beautiful & josh was his & only his and it made him so happy.

tyler didn't understand how a guy like josh could be his. he loved him no matter his scars, or his problems. and that made tyler feel wonderful.

-------------------------

josh wanted something new, he came to the conclusion to dye his hair again.
it's been awhile anyway.

"hey ty? can you come here for a sec?" josh yelled throughout the dorm.

tyler came in seconds later taking a seat on josh's lap.

"yes sir?" he asked looking at him with big eyes. josh kissed his nose & he scrunched up his face.

"do you wanna come with me to get some hair dye? and possibly help me dye it?" josh asked tyler sticking out his bottom lip.

"yes, I'll help you with your hair dumb dumb." josh smiled & tyler hopped off his lap.

josh grabbed the keys and the two left the building and hopped in his car. they made their way to the closest wal-mart.

-----------------

the two arrived at wally world and tyler was as happy as can be. as was josh because hey, new hair dye.

they entered the store hand and hand and went towards the hair dye section.
once there the scanned the shelves looking for anything that popped.

josh found the color he wanted, thanks to the inspiration if danger days era gerard way, he wanted to go red.

he picked up the dye and showed it to tyler for his approval. he approved and they made their way to the registers.

tyler stopped and grabbed a bag of sour patch kids, begging josh to let him get them. he finally obliged and let him get the candy.

they went to the self checkout because tyler said it quote, "made him feel like an independent man." josh just shook his head at his dork of a boyfriend.

he grabbed the stuff and they went back to the car. for the occasion josh decided to blast danger days the whole way back.

"drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs I don't need em' but I'll sell what you got.." josh screamed along to the radio and soon tyler joined him too.

they entered campus and josh turned off the radio. they got out and locked the car, they entered the dormitory trying but to squeal of excitement.

josh always loved dying his hair, it was cool to see what colors he could pull off. and so far, it was all of them.

they got inside the dorm and tyler grabbed his candy while josh grabbed his dye. he ripped open the box and got out the stuff.

he set the hair color tube, the color developer, and gloves on the table.
he went over to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl.

he took the color and squeezed it out, then he added the color developer.

he called tyler into the room, tyler coming seconds later with a sour patch hanging out his mouth. he grabbed the gloves and went into josh's room. coming out with an applicator.

"i'm only doing this because I love you." tyler said as he mixed the the dye.

soon it was ready and he started separating josh's hair.

he began applying the dye, stopping a few times to give josh a kiss. after about 2 hours tyler was finished and josh went to go wash his hair.

tyler somehow got dye on his face, probably because josh decided to have a make out session out of nowhere. he took off the gloves and chucked them in the trash. he cleaned up the mess and then went to clean his face.

he heard the shower stop and the dryer turn on. he sat and watched some episodes of bill bye the science guy, because well, he's sick.

soon he felt the couch sink and he looked over at josh. he looked hotter than ever with red hair and that made tyler really happy.

"babe, I think red is the best color yet. you look really hot." tyler said kissing the red heads jawline.

"thanks, I knew you'd love it." josh answered with a cocky smile.

they ended their night with hickeys, kisses, and cuddles.

________________________
______________

I actually don't know how the hair dying process works, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

ily guys hope you liked this chapter, it's kinda a filler lol.

vote and comment 💬⭐❤