Cold of Balls Part Two Electricboogaloo

The next 3 days were very repetitive. You hadn't seen Childe again and you got word that Capitano was not in the palace so unfortunately you wouldn't be able to bump into him. You still did the paperwork in Dottore's office unless there was a lot to do and you would finish it in your room when night fell.

You had noticed that Dottore had been joining you for dinner a lot more and occasionally lunch. Aratiri would always try to find an excuse to leave when Dottore made an appearance. Since it was usually dinner when they requested to leave you let them, you knew the way back to your room by now anyway, but you wanted to spend lunch with them so they never really talked when Dottore was around. They mostly just watched you in confusion as you chatted to Dottore casually.

You put the pen down and stretch, rolling your wrist to relieve some pressure.

"Um Lord [Y/n]?" Aratiri's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. You look up and hum in response as they hand you two letters. "They're from The Regrator and Lord Childe."

You stare at the letters before ripping them open like a starving lion.

The letter from Childe read;

To my dear comrade [Y/n],

I talked to Pantalone for you and he agreed to bring you along :D Only if you do some work at the bank while you're there. I also want you to join me while I do some debt collection :)

This will be a great opportunity to teach you how to fight as well!

I leave today so I won't be able to join you on your journey :(

But! Pantalone is going to go sometime soon so be ready for when he comes to get you.

Tartaglia

You chuckle at the amount of poorly drawn smiley faces and turn to the letter from Pantalone.

To The Seer,

After being pestered by Childe I have agreed to let you join us in Liyue on the condition that you help out at the bank. As you are technically working for the fatui already, I've set up a bank account for you to which I'll give you the card for when we travel.

Your and your agent's accommodation will be supplied while you will also be getting another agent under your command while we are over there. Whether or not they stay under your command will entirely depend on how you go in Liyue.

We leave first thing in 3 days.

Regrator

You smile and place your forehead on the table to, not so silently, scream in happiness as if you were a 15 year old girl who was given free tickets to a Harry Styles concert.

"My lord are you alright?" Despite you telling Aratiri to not be so polite with you multiple times they continued to call you "my lord" around you and The Seer around the other agents.

"Yeah I'm fine." You bring your head back up and smile. "I just found out we're going to Liyue in three days. How cool is that?"

"Wait! We?!" Aratiri blinks in shock. "I'm coming with you?"

"Well you are my only agent right now, I don't have fatui to instruct else where so you're stuck with me." You gave them a lop-sided smile, showing your chaoticness.

"I've heard Liyue is quite beautiful, I have never had the chance to travel anywhere really." They smile at the mention of Liyue. "Apparently my grandma was from Liyue."