Don't Leave Me Here Micheal! MICHEAL!

Your memories were coming back slowly.

Your panic had died down slightly so your breathing was under control but your heartbeat still pounded in your ears.

There was an aching all over the one side of your body and every time you moved you could feel the more specific cuts and bruises. You keep your eyes closed, opening them just making you feel uncomfortable. With the lack of sight, it felt like your ears were working in double time, picking up any little noise if any.

You knew you had never been particularly perspective but was it really to the point that you could get jumped and kidnapped?

Your head hurt trying to remember but parts of it were returning.

It had started when Pantalone had requested to see you.

"I told you that we're preparing them for Fontaine!" You could hear Arlecchino's voice outside the room while you silently braided Viktor's hair, having braided Aratiri's hair earlier.

"I'm aware but I'll need them for less than an hour. You're not leaving until later tonight right?" Pantalone argued as Aratiri leant towards you.

"They do realise you're right here, right?" She asked as you worked on Viktors braid. The said male huffed.

"They probably think they're both entitled to time with you but I don't understand why Lord Arlecchino won't let you leave and do what you want for the next hour." He pointed out, not even flinching as you tugged a bit too hard on one strand.

"She probably thinks I might get lost or something. I don't know why, but all the Harbingers seem to think that." You laughed while Aratiri laughed nervously.

"I can't see why either." They sweatdropped, trying to agree with you just so you wouldn't get mad. "But it is giving 'mum and dad are arguing.' Right?" You joked and Aratiri restrained themself from laughing while Viktor hits you gently.

"You shouldn't say that." He scolded despite the smile in his tone.

The door creaked open before clicking closed and you looked up from the braid for a second to give a nod to The Knave in respect.

"The Regrator has something for you." Arlecchino sighed before she made her way to her desk, sitting down and intertwining her fingers together. "I can understand if you do or don't want to go, just be back here at least an hour before we leave."

You nodded, a smile plastered on your face as you finished Viktor's braid. He gave you a grateful smile and tied a piece of string around the end of it to keep it together.

"I promise I'll be back by then." You stood up from the couch, Aratiri and Viktor following your movements as you grabbed your bag and made your way to the door. "Aratiri and Viktor will make sure of it."

She gave a nod and you left the room first, missing the instruction she gave your two agents to stick with you no matter what. You, Aratiri and Viktor made your way to Pantalone's office.

"Your agents can leave us." The ninth Harbinger nodded to your agents next to you who shared a sceptical look.

"But The Knave said-" Viktor began but Pantalone raised a hand.

"They'll be safe with me. Are you disobeying a Harbinger's order?" He challenged, narrowing his eyes at your agents which you would not stand for.

"With all due respect, please do not speak to my agents like that." You frowned, taking a step in front of your agents before turning to them. "He does have a point though, as a Harbinger he is more than capable of keeping the time. I'll be fine and I'm sure we can send someone to find the two of you when I'm done."