So It Begins...

The next few days went painfully quickly. Ajax had taken you around town one day, ice fishing another and then to a market with his siblings the next. It was all so interesting to learn the new things, even if ice fishing was a little boring, there was never a dull moment with Ajax's siblings around. It took you a while but you even managed to teach the kids Uno. In turn they taught you a few Snezhnayan games which you somehow managed to become the best at within a day.

The weather was inconsistent so when you weren't wearing it, you shoved Arlecchino's coat into your bag. Ajax had offered to help you find a new coat that wasn't a Harbinger's but if you stopped wearing her coat, you would probably forget to return it to her.

But just as quickly as the week started, you found yourself back in the middle of town, Aratiri and Viktor sitting in the driver's seat of the carriage. This time, however, Ajax stood behind you instead of by the carriage door.

"This week went by so quickly." You complain and Ajax opens his mouth to agree with you but was cut off by someone screaming your name. You look behind Ajax as his sibling runs past him and straight into you.

"Do you have to go? I don't want to be left with the stinky boys." Tonia complains hugging onto one side while Anthon hugs the other and Teucer hugs your front.

"I'm sorry to leave them with you but unfortunately I have to go." You smile down at the kids who let out an awe.

"But we want you to stay here and be our big sibling!" Teucer whines as Ajax chuckles.

"Oh come on now, I'm not leaving for another few days." He says, peeling his siblings off you one by one.

"Yeah but you write to us, we don't know when [Y/n] will be returning." Anthon points out and you bend down to their level.

"I can write to you guys as well and I promise that I'll visit you again sometime. How does that sound?" You offer, opening your arms for a hug and the siblings immediately throw themselves into them. (Ajax feeling both left out and annoyed at that action, having just taken his siblings off you.)

"Fine. But only if you pinky promise." Tonia says and you chuckle and hold out your pinky. They recite the pinky promise poem before you finally pull away and make your way to the waiting Aratiri and Viktor. Saying goodbye wasn't that difficult for you, you had been through a worst goodbye before, however once you were travelling you began to feel a bit lonely without the company of Ajax or his siblings. Finally you arrived back at the Palace you had stayed in a few weeks ago.

It felt like it had been months since you had last been here but nothing had changed.

"[Y/n]! I heard you would be arriving back here today." The familiar voice of The Doctor gets your attention as you get out of the carriage. Aratiri and Viktor stand just behind you, giving a small bow to the 2nd harbinger as some other random agents begin to lead the horses away. Probably in the direction of stables. Maybe you should ask to go horse riding sometime?

"Wow, word travels quickly." You laugh as you wave to Dottore in greeting. "How have you been? Get bored without me?"

"I would say that the Palace has been rather quiet without your presence but I have found other ways to satisfy my boredom while you were gone." He answers and your agents share a look, silently communicating as if you say, 'only you could joke around with the most dangerous people in Teyvat'. "How was your time away from the Land of Cryo? I hope you went uninjured?"

If you could see his eyes, you would see how they flicked to the faded bruises from your training with Ajax and Viktor and then moved to the Harbinger jacket you were currently wearing. But it goes unnoticed by you, the top half of his face being covered by a mask.