StarLit Picnic

"Wake up!" You groan at the yell and keep your eyes shut. When you hear footsteps approaching your bed you just squeeze them together tighter. "My Lord, I have something to show you but you need to get up."

The full 180 in personality makes you blink open your eyes, letting out a groan as you sit up and rub your eyes.

"What is it?" You yawn and look at the person who interrupted your sleep with slightly blurred eyes. Aratiri bows before moving to your wardrobe and throwing you some Liyue-like clothing. Well at least from what you could see in the dark.

"I have a surprise for you but we have to leave now or we'll miss it." They explain as they move around the room, picking up items off the floor and tidying things away. Finally they move to the door. "You have 7 minutes to get dressed before I come back in to check to see if you've gone back to sleep."

With that the door clothes and you blink at the now closed door still half asleep. What time was it anyway? You couldn't tell. You stay sitting upright for about thirty seconds, just staring off into the distance under the covers. You let out a large sigh before throwing the blanket and resisting the urge to get back under the warm covers and fall back asleep.

You stare at the clothing Aratiri had pulled out for you and chew on your lip. How were there Liyue clothes in your size in your wardrobe when you hadn't given your sizes to anyone? There was a thought in the back of your mind which screamed at you to question it but you ignored it for the moment. Too tired to deal with any fuckery.

The pants reminded you of Xiao's or Chongyun's, with them being mosltly loose or baggy but tighter around the ankles. The shirt however was a plain colour and the black jacket was cropped with short sleeves. It was weird, as the short jacket reminded you a lot of your hoodie that you still wore every now and again when the weather in Liyue called for it.

Seriously, had someone commissioned this specifically for you?

...

You would ignore it for now but you made sure to keep note of it in your mind to ask someone about it later.

You turn your attention to your bag once you have finished getting changed and hum in thought. Ever since you had sorted out your bag when trapped in that old manor with dear old Pants, you had been shoving anything you deemed "helpful" into it, knowing that it would fit.

This included the blades you were using in your training with Viktor. Normally Pyro agents summon their blades but you have to keep them in your bag or attached to your hip due to being unable to do the summoning shit that those in this world do.

Deciding to go for the wow factor, you take out the blades and slip them into the loops on your pants. Again, who designed these pants with the weapon you used in mind, the blades fit perfectly and at the right angle so they weren't digging into you.

You finally look in the conveniently placed mirror across the room and turn your body at different angles to have a look at yourself in the outfit. It was surprisingly comfy and fit you perfectly (not the just right fit but it was comfortable and just how you like your clothing.

There's a knock at the door as you give yourself some finger guns and you immediately stumble over your own feet in surprise.

"Are you ready yet?" Aratiri calls from the door and you nod before shaking your head at your dumbassery since they couldn't see you.

"Yeah I'm coming, don't worry." You grab your bag off your bed, ignoring that you hadn't made it so it was just a mess of blankets and open the door to your first agent. "So where are we going?"