Ricky, Ricky When I Catch You Ricky

WARNING!!! 

Any spoilers are kept vague but please keep in mind this arc will probably contain spoilers for the archon quest!!!

You look up at the sky and smile. Clear weather today meaning the hydro dragon was in a good mood (according to Freminet and who were you to disagree ;)).

"What's got you smiling so early in the morning, Seer?" A cheery voice grabs your attention so you spin around to smile at the agents.

"Just the weather. It's quite beautiful here in Fontaine." You point out and Lyney smiles.

"I'm glad you like it but you haven't even seen the city yet." He points out and you chuckle with a shake of your head.

"They didn't name me the Seer for nothing." You wink before clapping your hands together. "Now where to first? I would like to take my mind off what happened yesterday."

Lyney smiles at your comment and he begins to lead you to the aquabus. "Well a tour of Fontaine today and tomorrow we'll rehearse our performance in the afternoon so you can play your part."

"I'm going to be a part of your magic show?" Your eyes widen and Lynette nods.

"We've been needing a third person as Freminet doesn't want to play a part in front of the audience." She explains and the said sibling looks away shyly. You just smile and nod your head.

"Aw, it's okay Freminet, if I wasn't a theatre kid in my youth I would have totally not wanted to do this." You over exaggerate the youth part before continuing. "But now I have the power of god and anime on my side so those audience members have no chance."

The siblings share a look and for a second you thought you had joined in on the telepathy as you could tell that they were asking what the hell you were on.

The plan today was a simple one. Tour around Fontaine.

It started and ended with the aqua bus. You were pleasantly surprised by how the weather stayed clear as you made your way to a cafe you recognised as soon as the fonta came out. The conversations with the three siblings was mostly between Lyney and you but that didn't stop you from directing conversation at the other two. Often questioning if they had any memories over there, or there or even oh! There!

The trio had to admit that your carefree attitude was enduring, intriguing even. They weren't going to lie and say the smile and sparkle in your eyes when you tried the food made them smile as well.

"So pick any card you want," You begin and you fan the deck of cards out in your hand, pointing it towards Freminet. Lyney had leant you the card deck when you had said you only remembered two card tricks but they were nowhere near as flashy as his or Lynette's.

"Okay... Um this one," Freminet answers reach for a card almost directly in the middle but you yoink the cards back.

"No no, not that one." You say, voice devoid of emotion but a smile spread across your face. Of course he could have picked the card but you like the theatrics that your friend had used when he taught you this trick.

"Wh-what why?" He asks, taken aback and you just shrug.

"Because I don't feel like it." You wink and he frowns slightly in confusion but grabs a different card nonetheless. Memorising the suit and showing it to his siblings.

"Okay now put it on the bottom of the deck." You instruct and he follows, you wave your hand underneath the deck. "So when I wave my hand it's still there?" He nods and you tap the top of the deck before showing him the bottom again, "It still there right?"