The Forgotten Myth

There was a black and blue colour dragon sleeping. It did not have anything to worry about as it had pretty much stayed the same for all its life.

However, one day, he decided to finally wake up as his used to uncontrollable power was now stabilised by the help of his partner and wife, Ciel. His name was Rimuru Tempest, The Primordial Dragon God. He has lived even before creation. He used to interact a lot with the other universes, but because his power was increasing by a million times every second, it would destroy creation and everything that lived in it.

He decided to ask Ciel to bring him to his personal space and let him hibernate while she tried stabilising his power. He then went into sleep for millions of years. His history was passed down from generation to generation in different universes. However, over the years, he was slowly being forgotten, and only a few knew him. He was then granted the title by the VOTW <Forgotten Myth>.

"Yawn! Good morning, Ciel!" Rimuru said as he yawned.

"Good morning, master." Ciel greeted him back.

"So, has the operation been completed?" Rimuru asked her.

"Hai, master. You can go out of the Dimesion Rift without the worry to kill someone." Ciel answered.

"Alright, then let's get out of here!" Rimuru overjoyed. He then opened a portal and jumped into it, but he did not expect to see two other dragons there. One looked like a black-haired female loli, but Rimuru could tell in one glance that she was a dragon and one big red western dragon. They were fighting, and the loli seemed to be shouting something towards the dragon.

"Geez, what are these two problems with each other?" Rimuru asked himself. "Ciel, who are those two?"

"Female black haired one name is Ophis The Infinite Dragon God. The red western dragon has no name but is called Great Red by inhabitants of this universe." Ciel answered.

"Oh. I see. Well, loli is quite cute..." Rimuru commented. "Master..." Ciel said creepily, but Rimuru never heard it and continued,"But Ciel is still cuter." This made Ciel blush, and she forgave him for saying that.

"Looks like those two haven't noticed me. Let's get out of here." Rimuru said as he opened another Rift, but Ophis and Great Red felt this and turned their attention to it. They both looked at each other and agreed to fight later on and see what had happened. They flew to the area and was able to sense tiny traces of magic used. Ophis, for some strange reason, was very attracted to the magic and wanted to find the person who did it as she felt that there was a special connection between whoever the person was and Ophis. She felt like that was supposed to be her mate. She wanted to see him, but at the moment could not as she continued her battle with Great Red.

Rimuru Pov:

So this is how the overworld looks like. Interesting...

"Ciel, where am I right now?" I asked my trustworthy partner.

"You are currently in the Familiar Forest, where people come and get a familiar." Ciel answered.

"Hmm... so that's where I am now..." I said. "Well, let's go and look around." As I was about to fly around, he sensed something above him. I looked at the sky and saw a blue female dragon landing in front of him.

"Who are you! State your business here!" She shouted.

< Ciel, who is this? I can sense a rather strong Draconic aura around her. > I activated thought acceleration and asked Ciel.

< Her name is Tiamat, the Chaos Karma Dragon and the only female in the Five Great Dragon Kings. > Ciel answered.

<Thanks, Ciel.> I thanked her and off thought acceleration.

"My name is Rimuru Tempest. I just came here, and I promised I don't have any ill intentions." I answered.

"Liar! You are releasing a very dangerous aura that is scaring everything and everyone in this forest." Tiamat shouted.

< Ciel, is that true? > I asked her to confirm it.

< Hai, master! You are releasing an aura that is enough to scare a dragon king. > Ciel answered me.

< Then why didn't Great Red and Ophis sense me? > I asked.

< Because when you opened the Rift a second time, you were too excited and accidentally released your aura. > Ciel answered.

< Ohh... > I realised.

< Baka master. > Ciel commented.

Rimuru turned off thought acceleration once again and aura. The tension between Rimuru and Tiamat lowered down.

"Sorry, I didn't realise my aura was on." I apologize as he scratches his head.

Tiamat tensed down and said, "It's alright."

"Hey! How about we show each other humanoid form?" I asked.

"Hmm... Sure, I have nothing to do either way." Tiamat said.

"Alright then, you want to go first?" I asked her.

"Alright, I will go first." Tiamat said. She then transformed into a sliver blue hair woman with pink eyes. I was entranced by her beauty and could not stop staring at her. (She looks like the one in fate.)

"Umm... can you stop staring at me like that? It's embarrassing." Tiamat said as she blushed and averted her eyes.

"Ah, sorry. I was just entranced by your beauty." I said honestly. This cause her to blush even more. "Alright, then. It's my turn." I then transformed into my humanoid form. Tiamat watched as she blushed even more. She suddenly had hearts in her eyes as she looked at me. I was super confused as to why she was suddenly like that. She then walked up to me and started to kiss me passionately. I was blushing heavily, and I could feel Ciel giving off a killing intent.

[Ah, shit! I am going to have an earful later.] Rimuru thought.

After a few minutes, we stopped, and she continued to look at me with her heart-shaped eyes.

"I want you to be my mate from now on!" Tiamat exclaimed.

"Eh! Why so sudden!" I shouted.

"Cuz you are very strong and you have a beautiful face." Tiamat commented.

[Ugh! What should I do? I, too, like her, but Ciel will kill me if I did become her mate.] I thought.

< It's alright, master. You can marry her if you are happy. > Ciel said.

< Are you sure? > I asked.

< Yes, master. So long as I am the first wife, I will always be Master's number one. > Ciel said.

< Alright, if you say so. > I answered. "Sure, I accept to be your mate." I told Tiamat. She was taken a back a bit, but she regained her composure.

"From today onwards, you are my mate, and we will have strong children together." Tiamat said as she hugged me.

And that is how I met Tiamat, my second wife, reader-san. She has already met Ciel a couple of days after that. They always compete for the position of first wife. However, I love them both equally, and it won't ever change.

In another place, we can see three people talking in a room. They were looking in a magic ball while observing Rimuru and Tiamat

"And that is why you have to defeat this being. He is a great danger to this world." One of them said.

"Fine, we will take the job." A feminine voice said.

"Yes, I will go too." Another feminine voice agreed.

"Alright then, I will leave the task to you two, Hinata Sakaguchi and Chloe O'bell." A man in a robe said to the two girls.