Meeting A Seraphim

Rimuru and Tiamat have been living in their home for some time. It has been peaceful for the past few days, and nothing much has happened.

Back to the present:
Rimuru was walking around the town as he was instructed by Tiamat to buy ingredients for dinner. While he was walking around, he suddenly felt a familiar feeling that other Rimurus knew about the Vitrue Angel Series skills. He walked to an alleyway and teleported to the source.

Once he teleported there, he saw a tall injured skeleton with both demon and angel wings. There was a floating skull above him, and he was very colourful. Rimuru could sense a lot of holy magic coming off him. He went closer to him and healed him.

After a few seconds, the skeleton woke up. He saw Rimuru, and if it was not for his soul seeing eyes, he would have never guessed the being in front of him was powerful. The skeleton jumped up and made some distance between him and Rimuru.

"Who are you! Are you one of those heroes!" The skeleton shouted.

"Fallen angel? Um, but do I look like one?" Rimuru said as he pointed at himself with his two fingers. "And the name's Rimuru Tempest, a pleasure to meet you." He said with a small bow.

(He isn't lying. But I got to be careful with him. I can't sense his soul properly. It's like it keeps changing its position.) The skeleton thought.

"So what's your name?" Rimuru asked.

"..." He was silent at first but spoke after a while. "The name's Sans. Sans the skeleton." Sans introduces himself. There was an awkward silence.

"Alright, then. So are we just going to stand here, or do you want to talk at my house?" Breaking the silence, Rimuru said.

"Sure." Sans said. (You undertale fans know how Sans is.)

"So, do you know how to teleport?" Rimuru asked.

"Yup." Sans said.

"Alright, then. I will give you the coordinates." Rimuru gave him the coordinates. They both teleported to Rimuru's house. On the way, Rimuru also activated thought acceleration and talked to Sans. They got along very well and became best friends

"Oh, honey. You are back!" A feminine voice came from the kitchen. A blue sliver haired woman came running towards Rimuru and hugged him.

"Hi, Tiamat." Rimuru said as he hugged her back and patted her head.

"Honey, who is this? Is it a friend of yours?" Tiamat asked.

"Oh, this is Sans the skeleton. I found him injured on the ground. We got along pretty well." Rimuru said as he fist-bumped Sans.

"Yea, bro." Sans fist-bumped him.

"You haven't told me why you are injured." Rimuru said as he faced him.

"Alright, then. But how about we sit down first?" Sans said.

"You're right! Well, welcome. I will get some tea and snacks." Tiamat said as she went to get some tea and snacks.

"You have a nice wife." Sans commented.

"Thanks, bro. Let's go and sit down in the living room." Rimuru said as he brought Sans to the living room. They sat down opposite each other and talked with each other for a while before Tiamat came with the tea and snacks.

"Yo, do you have some ketchup?" Sans asked.

"Yea, we do. Why?" Tiamat asked him.

"Can I have some to drink?" Sans asked.

"Sure, bro." Rimuru then snapped his fingers, and a bottle of ketchup appeared. He threw him the bottle. "Here." Rimuru said.

"Thanks." Sans said as he caught the bottle.

"So, are you going to explain to us what happened to you?" Rimuru said as Tiamat sat down and he put his arm around his waist.

"Yea, sure. I was just going about my daily business, making sure the universe had no external threats. I am the world protector. Not many know about me, except for some Satan-class devils and high-level angels. Now, back to the story, I was minding my own business when these two heroines came and attacked out of nowhere. I had Uriel barrier on, but I had not expected one of them to be able to pierce through my barrier. My barrier is supposed to be one of the strongest in the multiverse, but it was pierced through so easily just by a simple slash from the heroine. The other one started to attack me. I tried to escape with Raguel. However, when I did, I found myself back at the same place. They continuously tried to hit me over and over again without waiting anytime. Sip!" Sans stopped to drink some ketchup before continuing. "Even with my evasive skills, it was very difficult as they attacked with exact precision and excellent teamwork. It was like they were the exact same person. Both had black hair, but one had short hair, and the other had long hair. The long hair had grey eyes, and the short hair one had black eyes."

< Hmm... Ciel, is it who I think it is? > Rimuru asked Ciel as he turned on thought acceleration.

< Hai, master. His description matches the individuals, Chloe O'bell and Hinata Sakaguchi. > Ciel answered.

[So he decided to summon them now, eh? I have to thank him later, narrator-san. He can't escape me as I already have his essence in my strings.] Rimuru thought as he blocked off Ciel, preventing her from reading his thoughts. An evil smile flashed as the Rimuru that we knew was no longer there.

"You know I could make you more powerful with a little bit of my magic." Rimuru said.

"Oh, really?" Sans was surprised.

"Yea, I could do it, but it's your choice if you want it." Rimuru said.

"Hmm... Sure, I accept your request." Sans agreed. Rimuru then started to evolve him into a 12-winged seraphim. He then acquired the ultimate skill, <God of Angels, Metatron>. This skill was a combination of all the virtues series, and the power of each skill became stronger by ten times. Sans then went into sleep and will take a while before waking up.

Outside the house:

"Target has been spotted. Target will now be eliminated." A feminine voice said. She had short black hair and black eyes. It was Hinata Sakaguchi.

"Attack in three... two... one!" The person next to her counted. It was Chloe O'bell. They then each threw an attack at the side of the house.

Inside the house:

Rimuru placed him onto the sofa to let him sleep.

"I will let him sleep for now. If that's alright with you dear." Rimuru told Tiamat.

"Yea, it's alright, honey." Tiamat said.

Suddenly, an explosion occurred at the side of the house. Rimuru put a barrier on himself, Tiamat and Sans. Two figures started to walk towards them.