The new students

"Master! Why is she calling you honey!" Carrera shouted.

"Yea, why are you calling Master honey!" Ultima  nodded.

"Grr..." Testarossa gritted her teeth. She had figured out who she was but chose to deny it. "Are you perhaps Master's wife?" Testarossa asked.

"What! Testarossa! What are you saying! Master can't b-" Carrera did not finish her sentence as Rimuru said.

"Yes, she is my wife." Rimuru interrupted her.

Testarossa gritted her teeth harder while the other two collapsed onto the floor.

"Ma... master is married." Ultima said as she repeated it several times.

"This is a dream. This is a dream." Carrera repeated the same phrase over and over again.

[Huh? Geez, is it that big of a deal? Well, I kinda forgot how every single thing I did involving love was a big deal.] Rimuru thought. [Wait, do they have a crush on me!? Please, god, please, no! The viewers are requesting so many ships with me! I don't want to suffer! Especially when they are horny or yandere!] Rimuru started to pray to Cosmic!Rimuru to save him from this bullshit.

Somewhere else:

"Hahahaha! That is what you get for stealing my ice cream, you glitch! I won't help you! Consider this as your punishment!" Cosmic!R shouted as he pointed at 'Rimuru'.

I (the author) am just deadpanned at the bullshit in front of me.

Back to the story:

[I feel like Cosmic is mocking me... I will just have to steal his ice cream again and break the balance.] Rimuru thought. "Geez, can you guys stop being so shocked about it. It's just me being married." He said to the demons.

"Hai, Lord Rimuru." Diablo bowed to Rimuru, then bowed to Tiamat, "It is nice to meet you, Lady..."

"Tiamat. Call me Tiamat." She said.

"Hai, Lady Tiamat." Diablo said.

The demons got up, but they were still looking very sad.

"Alright, I have a task for you four." Rimurh said. The demons straightened up and got ready for the command. "You guys have to protect this place from any fallen angels that may try to invade this place. I want you to prevent that from happening. If anything happens, just ask Tiamat what to do."

"""Hai!""" They answered straight away, but the demoness trio still looked unhappy. They still compiled nevertheless.

"I will be joining a school called Kuoh Academy, so while I am away, I need you guys to protect this area." Rimuru continued. "Alright, that concludes all. Chloe. Hinata. We will be joining the school in three days, so get ready." He said as he looked at the heroine duo.

""Hai/Okay!"" The heroine duo answered.

They all went back into the house and got ready for the next couple of days.

After a few days, Rimuru was wearing his school uniform.

"Ugh... do I necessary need to wear the tie? You know what? I ain't wearing it. It's too annoying." Rimuru said as he took out the tie and just wore a white shirt inside the uniform. "There! That's much better."

[Geez. Where are Chloe and Hinata? They are taking so long." Rimuru thought. "Yo, Chloe! Hinata! Are you guys done!" He called out to them while not noticing that the demoness trio were looking at him with a huge blush on their face.

"Wait a moment! We are almost done!" Hinata shouted. After a few minutes, they came down wearing the school uniform.

"How do I look, Sensei?" Chloe rushed towards him and asked.