Jealousy

"EHHH!!!" Chloe and Hinata exclaimed.

"Sen... Sensei, you are lying, right!" Chloe asked her.

"No, why would I lie about her being my wife?" Rimuru said, confused. Tiamat smirked.

"What? Jealous?" Tiamat said as she glared at both Hinata and Chloe. She walked over to Rimuru and kissed him with passion. The heroine duo collapsed, seeing this. 

"This... This can't... can't be happening." Chloe stuttered.

"Oh, but it is." Tiamat said as her eyes were shadowed by her bangs. "And honey is very rough in bed. He always pleasure me successfully." She licked her lips as she hugged Rimuru closer to her. This caused the girls heart to break even more.

"Grr... I won't give up! Sensei will be mine one day!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Hehe. As if. I am already his wife and you can't do anything about it!" Tiamat argued back at Chloe. The two glared at each other and sparks could be seen. Hinata was quiet the whole time, but deep down, she wanted to scream. Sans and Rimuru deadpanned at this and they left quietly, but quickly so that the girls will not noticed them and drag them into this.\

For the whole night, they were arguing over Rimuru. 

<Stupid girls! I am the first wife so master is mine.> Ciel mumbled.

<Hm? Did you say something, Ciel?> Rimuru asked her.

<It's your imagination, master.> Ciel responded.

<Sigh, there is her divine sentence.> Rimuru sighed in his mind. He turned on sleep mode and went to sleep.

The next day:

Rimuru woke up and felt something heavy on top of him. He opened his eyes and saw his wife sleeping on top of him, hugging him. He found this cute and poked her cheek. Tiamat felt this and woke up. She blinked a few times and yawned loudly.

"Yawn! Good morning, honey." Tiamat greeted him.

"Good morning, dear." Rimuru greeted her back. 

They both got out of bed and went to get ready for the day.  Rimuru went to front door and fixed his shoe.

"Dear! I am going out to train with my sword skills!" Rimuru called her out.

"Alright, honey! Just come back for lunch!" Tiamat instructed.

"Hai!" Rimuru responded as he left to go sharpen his swordsmanship.

Rimuru Pov:

I was walking to my usual training spot that was in the middle of the forest.

[Wonder where Hinata and Chloe are. I didn't see them this morning. Maybe they went out. I don't know.] I thought.

 As I was reaching my training area, I saw the heroine duo training there too.

"Good morning, you two. I didn't expect to see you guys here." I greeted them. 

"Good morning, sensei!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Hmph! Why are you here?" Hinata complained like the tsundere she was.

"I am just here to train." I answered.

"Oh! I want to see sensei's training routine!" Chloe said.

"I am kinda interested in your training routine, but not because I like you or anything." Hinata said.

"Sure, I guess. Just give me a sec." I answered. I started to take off some layer of my clothing. Chloe and Hinata were blushing heavily as they could see a perfect six pack.