Joining Kuoh Academy

It has been two years since Rimuru and his wife met the heroine duo and Sans. The three have been training with Rimuru in order to get stronger and stronger. There has also been an increase in rogue devils and fallen angels. They all have gotten closer to each other, and the heroine duo tried many times to seduce Rimuru

Rimuru Pov:

[Ugh! Why are these angels so annoying?] I thought, frustrated. I am currently fighting angels as they were trying to invade my property. I could erase them from existence, but that just defeats the purpose of keeping my secret.

[They just keep coming! You know what! Screw this! I don't care anymore!] I thought. I then used <Azathoth> sub-skill <Chaos Tentacles> and ripped off a big chunk of the land. I then threw it at where they were coming from.

They were all crashed by the attack. I then absorbed all their souls to use as an energy source. Even though I don't need it, I still want them to suffer.

"Sensei! Are you done?" A feminine voice came from behind. I turned around and saw Chloe.

"Yes, I am done. They were super annoying." I replied. [But why are they suddenly attacking?]

"Well, Tiamat said to come back for dinner." Chloe told me.

"OK. Let's go back then." I told her. We then walked back home for dinner. 

"Ah, you're back." Tiamat said. Hinata and Sans came from the living room and sat down to prepare to eat. Chloe and Rimuru also sat down and got ready to eat their food. 

"Alright, everyone! Let's dig in!" Rimuru exclaimed. Everyone ate and talked with each other. Rimuru had a face that looked like he was thinking of something. He then stopped eating and said.

"Everyone! I have an announcement!" Rimuru said.

"What is it, Sensei?" Chloe asked him as she put down her utensils.

"I am thinking of joining Kuoh Academy. The reason being that there have strangely been a lot of angels going all over the place and I am thinking of investigating it." Rimuru told them.

"Hmm... I can see where you are coming from. In my life as the world protector, I have not seen so many fallen angels so active. There must be a reason for this." Sans agreed. "But I don't see the reason for you to be in an academy." Sans added on as he looked at Rimuru.

"Cuz if I join Kuoh Academy, I can meet with the sister of Sirzechs and with her, I can talk to Sirzechs to ask him if he can help us with the fallen angel problem. However, it may take a while for that to happen." Rimuru explained.

"Hmm... yea, that should do. But can't you just eliminate the problem by yourself?" Sans said.

"Yea, I can. But I am too lazy okay?" Rimuru replied. "And why is the fun in doing that?"

"Geez. Now I can see why they called you the Game master. Or was that the other 'you'?" Sans said.

"Hehe. Which do you think?" Rimuru replied. "Well, I have already decided who will be going with me." He then turned towards the heroine duo. "Hinata and Chloe. You two are the ones coming with me." 

"Eh? Why?" Hinata asked.

"Yea, why us, sensei?" Chloe agreed.

"You two look like high school students so I thought you two should do just fine. As to why Dear and Sans can't follow us is because we need to someone to protect this place. We don't know who will come and try to invade this place." Rimuru once again explained.