Too Lazy

Rimuru's house POV:

"Hey, Sans! Can you help me buy some ingredients?" Tiamat asked loudly from the kitchen. 

A man with white hair was sitting on a chair, and his legs were on the table. He had his hood up which covered his face. He lifted up his head, and two blue pupils could be seen, glowing under the darkness of the hood. 

"Sure, Tiamat." He said as he stood up and walked to the kitchen. "What do I need to buy?" He asked lazily.

"I wrote everything down on this piece of paper, Sans. Make sure you get everything, alright?" Tiamat told Sans as she stretched out a piece of paper.

"Sure." He gave a lazy smile and took the piece of paper from her hand.

Sans walked to the door, and opened it. He left, and started to go to the local supermarket. He looked at the list that had all them things he needed to buy.

"Garlic... tomato... cheese... meat..." Sans repeated what was on the list as he continue to walk.

Suddenly, the piece of paper was cut into shreds. Sans just looked at the part of the paper that he was holding with a blank look.

"Darn it. I missed!" A playful male voice could be heard in front of Sans.

Sans looked up to see a twenty year old man whose looks were like that of an eighteen year old. The man took a stance as he felt Sans stare. His hand were on his katana which was on his belt as he looked at Sans warily.

"Well, I won't miss a second time." The man said as he dashed towards Sans.

He was about to slice Sans in half, but Sans just jumped up and spin a little before landing on his legs perfectly. After he landed, Sans just sharpened his eyes.

"You are from the church, aren't you?" Sans said blankly.

"Hoho! A smart one! Yes, you are right! I am from the church. However, I won't tell you my name, monster. This will be your last few moments even if I tell you my name!" The man mocked Sans as he dashed at him again and again.

However, each time he failed as Sans would dodge with ease. He was also getting more and more tired. Sans sighed in annoyance, so he just summoned a bunch of bones under the man to kill him quickly. The soul of the man broke on the first contact as his body started to turn into light.

"Annoying human." Sans sighed as he heard footsteps coming his way.

"You better get ready human, because we-" A white hair woman stopped in her tracks as she saw the disintegrating body in front of Sans. 

Sans stared at her as he recognised her from a few days ago.

"Hello. How may I help you today?" Sans asked jokingly.

"Did you defeat this human by yourself?" The woman asked him. 

"Yes, I did." Sans said with his eyes closed. "Mind telling me your name? I feel like I know you from somewhere. Even though I have seen you at the beach, I feel like I seen you somewhere else." 

"Huh? Oh, sure." She straightened her posture and put a hand on her chest. "My name is Layla Koku, the Royal Guard."

"La... Layla!" Sans shouted in surprise.

"Yes, my name is Layla. How about you?" Layla said.

"My name is Sans. You remember me, don't you?" Sans introduced himself.

"Sans!" Layla exclaimed in shock. She ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "Where have you been! I have been searching all over for you!"

"Sorry, if I made you worried. I will explain everything that has happened." Sans said as he hugged her back. Sans then explain to her everything that he has been doing in the past few months.

"So someone saved you from being killed. And now you live with them. The person name is Rimuru Tempest." Layla summarised everything that Sans has told her.

"Yup, that's about it." Sans confirmed it.

"But why do you look like a human? I also feel a more powerful aura from you than before." Layla asked.

"Oh, i evolved into a Seraphim." Sans told her. 

Layla eyes widen in shock as Sans said that. She could not believe that her best friend had evolved into one of the strongest races.

"How!" She asked in shock.

"Well, Rimuru helped me evolve into a Seraphim." Sans said.

"Really? Well, that's just amazing." Layla said.

They talked for a while more before Layla said that she had to go back. They said goodbye to each other before parting ways. Sans went to buy the groceries for Tiamat before going back home.

[Today was a surprising day if I say so myself.] Sans thought.