The Confession

(I won't be following the dxd series anymore because I never watched it as I don't like anything doing with h*ntai or something related. It is gross as the women literally let the men do whatever they want. I am okay if they are in a relationship, but I hate when they are r*ped or forced. I am also running out of ideas on what to write.)

It was now lunchtime for Kuoh Academy students. Rimuru, along with his wives, were just relaxing on the roof. His wives were either leaning on his shoulders or sitting on his lap.

Suddenly, the entrance to the roof flung open. A female student with black hair and eyes was standing there, looking at Rimuru and his wives with envy or, more specifically, his wives.

"Hello, Akeno." Rimuru greeted her.

"Hello, Rimuru. I am here because Rias has told me to ask you to come down to the ORC meeting now." Akeno explained to them.

"Alright, I will be there soon with my wives." Rimuru answered.

Akeno bit her lower lip at the sound of hearing, "wives." Rimuru and his wives got up and followed Akeno to the meeting room.

They reached the room after a while of walking. Akeno opened the door and announced their arrival.

"Rias-sama, I have brought the people you have requested." Akeno bowed to the red-haired woman whose name was Rias Gremory.

"Thank you, Akeno. You may take your leave." Rias send Akeno off.

Akeno opened the door and left. Rais gestured to Rimuru and his wives to sit on the sofa in front of her. They sat down. Hinata quickly got on Rimuru's lap.

"Hey! That's not fair! I wanted to sit on Sensei's lap!" Chloe complained.

"Yea, but you were sitting on his lap before we got her, and Milim sat on his lap at home." Hinata argued.

Chloe and Milim pouted and just leaned against his shoulder. Rimuru sighed at their behaviour. He looked at Rias and saw her with an annoyed expression.

"Sorry for their behaviour. They can act like... children at times." Rimuru apologised.

"Oh no. It's alright." She said. "So the reason I have called you all here is to confess something."

The girls immediately started to have a dark aura. Rimuru was fearing for his life as he could not only feel three of them, but two others who were in his soul.  Rias did not notice it and continued talking.

"I just want to say that a few others and I are devils." Rias confessed.

Rimuru sighed in relief as his wives were not going to punish him today.

"Okay." He just said.

"I kno- Wait. Aren't you surprise or terrified?" Rias asked.

"Well, not really. I have met devils before, so it doesn't really matter to me." Rimuru explained.

"Oh? Do you know about the supernatural?" Rias said curiously.

"Yes, I do. I am one myself. I, along with Milim," He glanced at Milim, who looked back at me. "Are dragonoids."

"So a mixture between human and dragon." Rias put a hand on her chin as she said it softly.

"Well, we better get going. We still have another 3 hours of school, so see you." Rimuru stood up as his wives got off him. He walked to the door and opened it. He left the room with his wives. All alone in the room, Rias bangs covered her eyes.

After 3 hours in school, they were dismissed. They were all going home by the normal way. Through an old alley. As they walked through the alley, they were stopped by some bulky man.

"Can you move aside? We need to get home." Rimuru asked rudely.

"Oh, you may leave if you leave those hotties with me. So i can have some fun with them." The guy arrogantly declared as he pointed at Rimuru's wives.

"I am sorry, but what did you just say?" Rimuru had a tick mark on his face.

"I said I want to fun wit-" He was cut short as Rimuru kicked him in the chest, breaking 7 ribs on one side and 6 on the other.

The guy hit against a wall and grunted in pain. However, Rimuru was not done.

"You guys go ahead and get back home first. Tell Tiamat I have some business to take care of." Rimuru said as he cracked his knuckles.

His wives left, and they could hear the guy screaming agony. They were actually quite excited as they had seen their husband with blood all over his body, and he looked extremely hot while looking like that.

His wives got back home and took off their shoes as they did so, Tiamat appeared and greeted them.

"Hello, girls!" She greeted them.

"""Hello, Tiamat.""" They greeted back.

"Oh? Where's honey?" Tiamat asked as she looked around.

"Well, when we were getting back home from school through the normal way, a muscle head appeared, and he tried to make us do it with him. However, Rimuru kicked him and broke most of his ribs." Hinata explained.

"He is now torturing the guy." Milim continued.

"Well, at least, we will get to see him in blood again. I can't remember when was the last time I saw him covered in blood." Tiamat licked her lips as she said that. The three girls nodded their heads.

"I am back." Rimuru's voice was heard as he came into the house, covered in a lot of blood.

"Hello, honey." Tiamat greeted him.

The four demons appeared and bowed.

"""It's nice to see you again, master.""" They all said at the same time.

They all lifted up their heads a little. Their eyes widened at the scene in front of them. Diablo had eyes of admiration while the demoness trio had hearts in their eyes. They could not stop looking at their lord. This was the first time they had seen their lord in blood.

"My lord! You look magnificent in blood. Who did you torture, Rimuru-sama?" Diablo asked.

"Just some random arrogant guy. If you guys want to torture him, he is currently facing Ciel's treatment mediumcore." Rimuru told them.

"Oh, Rimuru-sama. May you tell this lowly being how you tortured him and what methods you used?" Diablo bowed even deeper.

"Sure. How about Sans? Want to join?" Rimuru turned to the dining table where Sans was drinking his ketchup again.

"No thanks." Sans answered blankly.

"Alright. I will tell you four what I did, but first let's go sit on the sofa." Rimuru suggested as he went to the living room.

The four demons followed him to the living room. Rimuru started to tell what he did. He first stopped time to have more fun. Then, he tore every single limb off the guy's body. Rimuru revived him and burnt him alive right after. He revived him again and fed him to some bloodthristy beasts. Rimuru did the same thing, but this time, he threw him into acid, while making him immortal, but he can still feel the pain and he is also unable to regenerate. Rimuru did the something over and over again, but each time with a more cruel method. At the end of it, he made the guy watch it over and over again until he went made and took his own life. However, Rimuru didn't allow that and gave him to Ciel for her to torture him even more.

The demons looked at him with sparkling eyes as they intently listen.

"Haha! Rimuru-sama is the best at everything!" Carrera shouted.

"Yea! Yea!" Ultima agreed childishly.

"I could not expect less from Rimuru-sama!" Testarossa said.

"Yes, I agree." Diablo agreed with her.

[Sigh. These guys. Well, it has been a while since I last saw them so it isn't that bad I guess.] Rimuru thought