- prologue -

Kiara May has been fighting for her whole life. When she was a new born. She ended up in the NICU for her first four months undergoing four different surgeries to her stomach, bleed internally, had infections, and had been medically pronounced dead nine different times.

But it made her who she is today. A very strong and independent women who doesn't let anything or anyone get to her.

When she arrived at college her life had completely changed when she meet a group of kids from Woodsboro. She grew extremely close with Tara Carpenter.

Since they moved to New York they have become inseparable, both have been through tough situations. Kiara's mom had paid extra money for her to get a dorm to herself, so nights when Tara would want to get away from her sister, Sam, she would always be welcome there.

But the when a masked killer came to the city, it changed everything.

____________________________________

Authors note:
Hey, it's Kelly. This is my
first time writing, thought
I'd give it a try bc I love the
Scream franchise. Sorry if
some grammar is not good
I failed writing. So let me
know how your liking it.
-TPWK

(I also want to clarify something
the first paragraph isn't made up,
that actually happened to me when
I was a new born)

(I also want to clarify somethingthe first paragraph isn't made up,that actually happened to me when I was a new born)

These are what my scars look like. So that's what the characters looks like. If that helps for visualization.