Chapter 4

(I honestly can't remember if the group on the campus with Mindy explaining who the killer could be was before or after the police station scene but here it is. I'm not going to put everything in bc I only saw the movie once and I'm writing off of my memory. Sorry in advance.)

                               ___________

Everyone was sitting on the benches while Mindy was standing up talking about the rules and who the killer could be. Kiara was sitting in between Tara and Ethan. She was holding Tara's hand as she was explaining how Ethan could be the killer.

All she heard was Ethan say. "Am I in the friend group? If I'm like one of the targets? Am I going to die a virgin?" Kiara turned her head to him and had a confused look on her face. "That was a weird over share." Mindy said as she also had a confusing look of her face along with everyone else.

"Kiara" Mindy started and she looked from Ethan to her. "I mean you could also be the killer, your family is in a weapons business, you have so many weapons on you all the time, you know military combat, you are the most dangerous person out of all of us combined." Mindy said waving her hands in a circular motion and Kiara looked down frowning.

Everyone turned to her as she let go of Tara's hand. Not knowing what to do or say, Mindy changed the focus onto Quinn and her girlfriend. She understood why she would be a suspect, everyone in their right mind would make her suspect number one, including Sam.

"Hey guys, class starts in a few minutes, I better get going, don't want to be late." Kiara said and she stood up, slung her backpack onto her back, and left. She lied, her classes didn't start for other 20 minutes. She just ran into the bathroom and washed her face to calm down.

She wasn't the killer, she would never do anything like that. So after she washed her face she went through her backpack and took out her pills and swallowed them. She looked in the mirror, took a deep breath in and out, and went to walk out the door.

As she opened the door she went to turn and ran into someone. "Shit, I'm sorry I wasn't looking." As she rambled and dropped her backpack as her stuff spilled out onto the floor and looked up to see Ethan. They both went down and starting collecting everything. He gave Kiara her stuff as she shoved it back in.

"It's alright Kie, are you okay?" He asked. She lightly smiled at the nickname. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm okay, I'm just stressed with everything." Kiara said as he nodded. "If it make you feel any better, I'm also really freaking stressed too. Don't tell anyone" he started as he leaned into her a little. "I'm terrified."

She let out a soft laugh. "I know." She said without thinking. "Sorry I didn't mean it like that, I mean who wouldn't be in this situation." Kiara said as she rubbed the back of her neck. She looked at her phone as saw the time. "I would love to keep talking but I really have to get to class now."

She didn't notice how close they were. She could feel him exhale. "Yeah I guess I should let you go." She quickly looked at his lips and then back to his eyes. "Yeah, um I'll see you later?" Ethan kept eye contact. "Yeah" Kiara moved back a little. "Bye Ethan." She continued to move. "Bye Kie." They both smiled at each other and went their separate ways.

But what she didn't realize is that her pill bottle wasn't in her backpack.

____________________________________

Authors note:
I can't tell if this is cute or
not. Anyways sorry if the
Group scene wasn't in
chronological order.
-TPWK