Chapter 13

Nothing could come out of Kiara's mouth at the moment. She felt so stupid for trusting him and letting him get to her head. She wonder if anything between them was real.

"We'll looks like history repeating itself. Am I right?" Ethan said smiling at her taking a step forward. She stepped back as he starred at her with something unrecognizable in his eyes.

"Wow, you must feel so stupid right now. Trusting me into thinking I had nothing to do with this and that I was a victim." He said creeping forward. "Why?" Was all she could say at the moment.

He finally reached her and had her backed into the corner of her room. "It was so fucking easy. Having you trust me over and over again. Fuck, I even stabbed you in the back and you never thought once of it." He said as he put his hands on each side of her pinning her to the wall.

He leaned his head down close to her face. "You didn't this was over? of course my family wanted revenge for my brother. They thought they could go up against Sam and Tara. I knew that wouldn't work out for them." He explained to her.

She looked him his eyes. He brought one of his hands to her face lightly brushing against her check holding her face in his hand. "Sad what happened to them." He breathed out on to her face.

"But I knew I could get to you. Have you think I was innocent in all of this. I knew you would bring me here and that I could have you all to myself." He stepped closer so their bodies were touching.

Everything that happened the last couple of day's was running through her head. She looked in between his eyes not muttering a word. "I knew if I got you away from everyone I could get in your head. I don't want to sound repetitive but I do like you."

"After everything that has happened you still want to follows your bitch of a father's plan. He didn't care for you. Why do you think he had you do this and not him? He didn't care if you got hurt or killed." She said with a calm voice even though her heart was racing.

He laughed lightly in her face. "I don't care if I get killed. I want to finish what my brother, sister, and dad couldn't. I was smart enough to make my own plan because they never listened to me."

"They always underestimated me. Of course. Poor baby Ethan couldn't do anything. He always need someone there for him. Look around. No one is here. It's just me. The last one standing."

"Your fucking crazy. You know that? All of this is a sick game that you got yourself into. You may not care if you get hurt but others do. I do. You can still walk away. Nothing has to happen. Kirby's coming here as we speak. She's coming for you."

Ethan just stared at her. He grabbed her chin. "She's not going to get here in time." He whispered in her ear. He put down his other hand that had the knife in it. "What happens next is completely up to you. I can do this quick or I can play the long game. So what's it gonna be?" He tilted his head as he brought the knife to her stomach.

She sucked in a breath trying to get away from the knife but it wasn't possible due to their close proximity. Kiara looked down at her stomach "Please don't." He dropped his smile.

He gripped the knife tighter and dragged it along her stomach not drawing blood yet. "Scars or make new ones? That is the question." Kiara looked back up at her. "Do your worst." She whispered as she kicked him away. He stubbled back and she grabbed her phone to text Kirby. She could only text one word. Help.

Ethan got up and rushed towards her, grabbing her body and slamming it hard into the wall. "Why'd you do that? Come on baby. I just want to have a little fun with you. Can't I do that?"

She starred him dead in the eyes and smirked. She raised her fist and punched him in the face. She kicked him again in the stomach and grabbed his body pinning him to the floor. "You forgot something. I know how to fight better then Sam and Tara. You would have been better off with them."

She punched him in the face again. He groaned and shoved his hips up and shoved her off of him. He got on top of her, one leg in between her legs, pinning her hands above her with one hand. "This is not what I imagined having you pinned underneath me for the first time. I imagined something more intimate but I guess this is close enough." He said laughing.

____________________________________

Authors note:
I guess Ethan wasn't the person
everyone thought he was.
Beat his ass Kiara. Anyways
here's a bit more of the story. Just
made it a bit longer of a chapter.
Hope you guys like it. Much love.
-TPWK