Chapter 14

Kiara stopped struggling once he said that. Why'd he have to say that. Ethan brought the knife to her abdomen and traced one of her scar lines teasingly. "If your gonna do it. Just get this shit over with." She said angrily.

He smiled as he applied pressure to the knife, digging into her skin. She didn't scream at all and just stared into his eyes. He pulled it out and moved the knife to her face tracing her jawline. He smiled and leaned down. Their faces barley touching.

"You don't have that look in your eyes." He said and she stared at him in confusion. "Not the look that Chad had in his eyes. The look of fear as he was getting stabbed in front of the girl he loves."

Kiara got angry of the mention of one of her best friends. She struggled out of his grip and shoved him. She advanced towards him but was stopped. She looked down to see the knife in her stomach.

She looked back at him smiling. "Now you have the look." He pulled the knife out of her and she fell back onto the floor. It must have been really deep because she started to lose consciousness. She felt movement around her. She heard one last thing. "I guess your not as good of a fighter you thought you were."

She closed her eyes and everything went dark.

Kiara opened her eyes screaming. She looked around the room to see that is was pitch black. She looked at her phone seeing that it was 4:00am. She got up and put on a sweatshirt and walked down to the kitchen to get water.

As she walked down the stairs she could see Ethan sleeping soundly on the couch. She let out a big breath in relief that is was just a big, long nightmare. It felt so real to her. She grabbed a bottle of watch and took a sip of it not taking her eyes off of Ethan.

He was still in his clothes from the night before. She walked over to him and pulled the blanket further on him and went back up stairs to her room. She went into the bathroom and washed her face to wake herself up more.

She went back to her bed and sat down going on her phone. She could see all of her texts from everyone. It was actually over. They survived. Not everyone but she was still happy that her best friends had survived. She just didn't know what was going to happen next.

____________________________________

Authors note:
Surprise. It was all just a nightmare.
I liked him too much to have him
actually be the killer in the story.
Anyways let me know what you think.
-TPWK