Chapter 9

"What is this? you did this as a family?" Sam asked. Quinn moved as like she's a predator stocking prey. "Oh yeah bitch, you should know better than anyone." She said waving her knife in front of her. "They're still not getting it." Ethan said as he moved by her dragging Kiara with him.

"Look, I don't know what you believe but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro, it wasn't me." Sam exclaimed as he turned her head towards Bailey. "Oh we know that, of course we didn't. What you think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory someone made? who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place."

Quinn raised her hand. "You know how easy it was to turn Sam from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain? How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people rather than the best?"

"Because it's not good enough to just kill someone these days. You have to assassinate the character first." Ethan walked closer to Bailey. "So when dad here discovered your horrible mutilated body and it has to be Sam wearing her fathers mask. He'll see some bastard running on the internet that your the real Ghostface and took matters into the wrong diluted hands." Bailey walked closer to them.

"Exactly why it's a perfect alibi. All the best lies are based on the truth. You're a killer, just like you're father." Bailey explained. "No I'm not!" Sam yelled.
"Yes you are you motherfucker, you killed are brother!" Quinn yelled back.

Sam's face dropped. "What are you taking about?" Tara spoke up. "You said your brother died in a car accident." She turned to Ethan. "No no no, he died in Woodsboro in the hands of your bitch sister." 

"Richie." Kiara breathed out leaning against one of the cases looking at Sam's face of realization. Ethan nodded. "Your Richies family." Sam said as Bailey nodded. Bailey went on to talk about Richie and his love for movies while Kiara was dazed, she could barely make anything out.

All she heard was Bailey say. "There's a very special bond between the father and his fist born son." She turned to Ethan seeing him on the verge of tears of his comment. She couldn't help but feel bad for him.

She didn't know what had happened next as she blacked out. She felt someone's hands pick her up and that was it.

____________________________________

Authors note:
sorry for the short chapter.
It was a fill in for what's to come.
I'm still debating to what is going
to happen to Kiara and Ethan.
Anyways let me know what you want
to see. I'll take it into consideration. :)
-TPWK