Chapter 6

Gale brought all of them to very old and abandoned building. She swiped the card as them walked in. It lead to two gated doors. After they all got in Gale turned on the lights. "What is this place?" Gale turned to everyone. "A shrine."

Everyone went their separate ways to look at everything. The place was filled with everything from all of the woodsboro murders. Most were in glass cases. At the end on the stage was all of the ghost face costumes. Billy's was in the middle.

Kiara saw Sam's face as she looked at her dad's. She couldn't help but frown at the girl with sympathy. She walked up to the stage and touch Stu Macher's costume. She was in her head as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Kiara gasped and turned to see Ethan. "Sorry" he said as he took back his hand and stood next to her. She noticed no one was near them. "It's okay, I'm just on edge right now." He had a small smile oh his face and looked down. "Don't worry all of this will be over soon." He said as he looked back up at her bumping his shoulder with her's.

Kiara kept a straight face. "I hope so because I just want to go back to a normal life. After this I'm definitely going to see my therapist." She lightly laughed. "You should recommend them to me." They both let out a laugh.

They both looked into each other's eyes. She felt how close he was again. She leaned in to say something, noticing he glanced a her lips for a split second. She did the same, he leaned into her but was interrupted.

"Guys we're going." Kirby said as she stared at Kiara. Ethan looks at her and walked away. She walks up to Kirby seeing a look of her face. "Don't say it, it's nothing." She said as she walked past her as they all left.

Kiara went back to her parents place. She was the only there because her parents were in California for business. So she had the place to herself. She decided it to change her passcode for the padlock on her closet. It didn't take long. While she was there she took a shower and changed into new clothes. Her mind kept going to the way that Ethan looked at her.

She went to the kitchen to get something to eat and sat on her couch to watch tv. She skipped over all the news channels because she didn't want to be reminded of everything going on and decided to watch a movie instead. She eventually laid down and fell asleep for a couple of hours.

She woke up as she heard knocking on her front door. She groaned and finally got up after the knocking get going louder and more constant. "Give me a second." She yelled as she grabbed her pocket knife and walked up to the door. She looked through the peak hole to find Ethan. She unlocked the door and put her knife in her pocket and opened the door.

"Ethan what are you doing here?" She asked looking at his constant state. "Is everything okay?" As she opened the door wider so he could come in. Ethan walked past her as she closed the door. He was quite for a few seconds, he looked around, and paced.

"No it's not, why weren't you answering your phone?" He asked. She pulled out her phone and saw a whole bunch of texts from Chad, Mindy, Tara, and Sam. Apparently Gale was attacked but she's alive and at the hospital. They made a plan to trap ghost face at the theater, and Mindy was attacked on the subway.

"Are you fucking kidding me." She said looking through every text. "We need to go to the theater now." Kiara said as she went up to her room. Ethan followed her.

They got to her room and Ethan closed the door locking it without her noticing.

____________________________________

Authors note:
We getting close to the third
act. I'm excited to write it. I'm
also going to add in new scenes
and I'm gonna make very small
changes. Anyways I'm not going to
be able to write again until tomorrow.
The Oscars and the season finale of
TLOU are tonight. Hope you guys like
this. Much love.
-TPWK