Chapter 5

Kiara finished all of her classes for the day so she went back to her dorm. As she went up to her door she saw that is was cracked open. She went into her pocket and grab the small knife she always keeps.

She pulled out her phone and called Tara. Hey Kiara what's up? "I think someone broke into my dorm." She whispered. I'm putting you on speaker, everyone's here. "I'm going to go in." She said as she swung the door open slowly.

She heard a new male voice on the phone. Kiara don't fucking go in there, they could still be there. "Too late I'm in." She said as she put her knife in front of her. She look around all of the corner and all of the rooms to find no one there.

"No one's here." She said as she put the knife down. Thank god. Did they take anything. Sam said. "I don't know, I'm gonna look around. I'll call you guys later." She said hanging up. She went into her room and saw that stuff was all over the place. It was gonna be a long night.

After three hours of scavenging through her stuff she noticed that her diary was gone from the bottom drawer of her bedside dresser. "Fuck." Kiara muttered. So she called up someone she know who could help.

This is Kirby Reed. "Hey it's Kiara, I need your help." She said in a panic. What's wrong?" Someone broke into my dorm and my room was trashed, they took my diary that had a lot of important information. I don't know what to do so I called you." She exhaled out.

What was in the diary? Kirby asked. "My passwords to my closet with all of my prototypes." She heard Kirby exhale. Shit. "Yeah but I keep a extra at my parents. The passwords will update and change tomorrow. So they won't get into it, they also need my finger print to get in." She said while she wrote down a new passcode on a piece of paper and shoved it into her pocket.

Thats good. Let's hope nothing happens in the next 24 hours. Kirby said. They said their goodbyes and hung up. For the next hour she put her room back together and decided to go to Quinn's place.

But when she got there police and ambulances were all over the place, she spotted Tara, ran over to her. "What the fuck happened." Kiara asked while she side hugged her. "Ghost face. Anika and Quinn didn't make it." Tara said with a tear rolling down her face.

Chad, Mindy, and Sam came over to her. "I know the answer but I'm still going to ask. You guys okay?" Kiara said with a sympathetic look on her face. "No, not until this fucker is dead." Sam said.

She saw Ethan come over to the group. Chad ran up to him and slammed him into a car. "Where were you? Huh last night?" He said angrily. Kiara got up and ran up and tried pushing him off. "Chad back off." He ignored her pushing her to the side. "I had Econ you know this." Ethan said really fast. "Bullshit. You disappear and my sister almost gets killed." Chad said.

"Dude I was in study hall with like a hundred other people. You can ask anyone of them." Ethan said with his hands in a surrendering position. "Fuck." Chad said as he finally let go.

"You okay?" Kiara asked. He nodded and followed her back to the ambulance. After a couple of minutes of everyone talking Ethan went to step forward "I'm so sorry." but Mindy stopped him. "Step the fuck back. Your at the top of my list." his face dropped. "I-I had Econ!"

Kiara saw Kirby and Gale talking to office Bailey, Tara, and Sam. Gale said that she found a lead. So everyone followed to go check it out not know what they were about to walk into.

____________________________________

Authors note:
Hey guys, here's another chapter
I'm still figuring out how I'm going
to write the rest of the movie. There's
a lot so I'll try my best. Anyways thank
you for reading and voting. Much love.
-TPWK