Chapter 11

They saw Quinn's body hit the floor and Sam lunged forward and attack Bailey. "Sam better fuck him up." Kiara whispered. "Help me up will you." Tara pulled her body and leaned her up against a case.

"Why didn't you tell us about the meds?" She asked and Kiara looked down. "I was embarrassed about them and didn't want you to think I'm crazy knowing what happened." She explained.

Tara lightly grabbed her shoulder. "We don't think that. Trust me. You can always tell me anything no matter how bad it may seem to you." Kiara looked straight into her eyes and nodded. "You can always tell me anything too. Can I ask for a favor?"

Tara nodded. "Please don't turn him in. Please don't let him go to jail for Quinn's and Baileys crimes." Kiara begged. She thought for a second. "Okay. But if you do this, if anything happens it's your fault. Kiara nodded. "Go take him and get out. I'll talk to Sam and Kirby."

"Thank you Tara I owe you big time." She said as she limped. She walked around for a minute. "Ethan? Ethan it's just me." She called out as she heard steps behind her. "Take the fucking costume off and follow me." He did just that walked towards her putting his arms around her waist for support.

As they got on the subway he gave her his jacket and had her sit down. He kneeled in front of her taking his hands in hers. "I'm so, so sorry for what has happened and what I did." Ethan said with tears in his eyes. "It's okay." Kiara whispered. She leaned her forehead onto his and they waited to get back to her place.

Once they were at her parents place they went straight into the bathroom to get cleaned up. She took out the med kit and got out the stuff she needed. He grabbed it and started to clean her wounds. After getting cleaned up she changed and went back into her room see him sitting on the edge of the bed staring down at the floor.

"What's going to happen next?" He asked as she came in. "I don't really know. Tara said she was going to talk to Sam and Kirby to get you cleared." He just nodded. She walked up to the bed and sat down next to him. He leaned in and rested his head on her chest.

She placed her hand in his hair stroking it. "What ever is going to happen next we'll get through it. Together." She whispered and kissed his head as they sat in silence.

____________________________________

Authors note:
Sorry for the late update the
funeral killed me and I just
needed a day to myself. I'm
sorry if this isn't good I'm
distracted. Anyways sorry
for the short chapter I'm
trying to think how I want
the story to go. Love you guys.
-TPWK