Chapter 7

"What are we doing in your room if we have to go to the theater?" Ethan asked. She looked up at him while grabbing a duffel bag. "I'm getting supplies to make sure we are prepared for anything." She replied while stuffing bullet proof vests from her drawers. She threw one to him. "Put it on."

He caught it ask she put a couple in her bag. "What about you? Don't you need one." She stopped and looked at him. "Of course not, nothing is going to happen to me in untouchable. Now put it on under your clothes." She said with a smile.

Ethan awkwardly put his backpack down and took of his zip up and his shirt. She glanced up and blushed. He put it on and struggled with the straps. "Do you need help?" He look at her and nodded. She walked over to him and tightened the straps for him.

Her fingers ever so slightly grazed across his chest. She felt him exhale. After she was done she looked up at him. "Who does it feel?" She asked. His eyes widened and stuttered out "yeah. Yeah, no yeah. It-it feels great. It fits perfect." She laughed and looked at him a couple more seconds before backing away.

He put on his clothes back on as she put on a jacket. He walked over to her. As she put in her passcode and finger print. The door opened as they both went inside. She picked out a few smoke bombs, flares, and walked out to put in the duff bag.

He turned to see her not there and grab one of the long slim knifes and slowly walked behind her. Before he got to her he stopped and took a deep breath and came up behind her. She turned around to see him now right in front of her.

He looked down at her lips and back to her eyes. He grabbed her faces and pulled her in for a kiss. Kiara was surprised by it but eventually gave in. It was soft at first and then became harder.

She her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. It lasted only a couple seconds as they pulled aways for a breath. She went in for another, his hand went around the back of her neck. All of a sudden she felt something cold pointed on one of the scar lines to her open stomach.

She pulled aways and looked down to see a knife. Her face paled as she looked up at him smirking. "Ethan" she breathed out quietly. He kept smiling as she realized he is ghost face. "Surprise Kie, I thought this would have been harder to get to you but all I had to do was kiss you so you could let your guard down for one second." He said laughing as he pushed her against the wall and put his hand around her throat.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked putting her hands on his. He tightened his grip. "I'm doing this for my brother." She was confused at first and then realized what he was talking about. Fucking Richie. She knew how much of a ass he was from Sam.

"I'm finishing what he started. But don't worry I'm not going to kill you. Believe it or not I actually really like you. Now I'm going to ask you something and I'm really hoping you say the right answer."

Kiara looked and him and noticed how his face softened just a little bit. "Do you want to join me? I mean think of what we could do together. We would be unstoppable." Her body stopped moving and fighting off of his grip. "All you have to do is come with me and act as a hostage. I slice one little line in your arm and that's it. Just enough time to get everyone's guard down so we can finish it."

She thought for just a second. She looked down at the knife against her stomach and then back at his eyes. "Okay." Her voice just above a whisper. He let go of her. "Let's do this. I am with you." She glanced at his lips again. "Perfect. But you better not be lying because if you are, more blood will shed. So keep that in mind love." He said as he smiled and walked back into the closet to keep two more knives.

She let out a small breath and zipped up the bag. "So what is exactly the plan." Kiara asked as he walked back to her. "We'll, when we get there, before we go in I'm going to duck tape your hands together and bring you in at the right moment. After that we'll threaten them, I'll make a little cut on your arm to make it believable. After the finale surprise I'll cut you free to do whatever you please. But the kills are mine."

He stepped closer and ran his fingers through her hair moving it out of her face and behind her ear. "You just get the play the helpless victim. After that we can whatever we want." He whispered into her ear. He moves his face back to the front of hers and pulled her in for a small kiss.

____________________________________

Authors note:
They finally kissed!!
I made it just a bit longer.
I'm still figuring out how to
write the next chapter but
anyways I'll try to writ it today
and get it out tomorrow. I'm
going slow things down so I
can have more chapters.
Let me know what you guys think
about this and comment what you
might want to see or what you
think might happen next.
-TPWK