Chatper 8

They pulled away while she grabbed the bag and handed it to him. "Before we go, you dropped this the other day. I'm not going to ask about it." Ethan said as he handed her bottle of pills. She grabbed it from him muttering a thanks. "Let's get this party started."

He was the first to walk about as looked down at them and took one. She put them on her dresses and walked out the door.

After five minutes they arrived to the old theater. They stopped looking at the place. "It's a shame that this going place is going to be ruined with blood, but it'll be poetic." He said with a smile looking at her. Ethan grabbed her hand. "Hey, don't worry nothing is going to happened to you, I won't allow it." Kiara looked at him and smiled.

He swung the duffle bag off of his shoulder along with his backpack. He put of the Ghostface costume as she looked down at the ground in front of her. "So here's what's going to happen. I'm going to put duck tape on your hands, we'll sneak in and I'll lead you to a hidden stop. Don't come out no matter what, I'll come get you and you just have to play along no matter what happens." She nodded and held out her hands.

He grabbed the duck tape and put it on her wrists. She looked at his face while he did it. It looked as though he was conflicted about everything. Yeah he wanted revenge for his brother, but he doesn't seem like the person who would plan things and actually go through it.

Ethan saw her starring at him and put his hand on her chin. "Don't worry darling, everything's going to be fine." He whispered. She nodded as they both went in.

He lead her to the spot in the corner. He sat her down and looked at her. "I'll be back." He kissed her again and put on his masked and left. She sat there so about eight minutes. It felt like forever with everything going through her mind. She was so scared about what she was going to do.

She heard screams and flinched. She look at the door and saw officer Bailey walk in. She followed her eyes and saw Sam, Tara, and Kirby. She couldn't hear anything they were saying. She saw Ethan walking right behind Bailey. She wanted to say something but nothing came. She heard a shot and it was silent.

She peeked through all of the cases and saw two ghost faces and officer Bailey in the middle of them. Ethan removed his mask. All she saw was Sam and Tara's face fall. They looked at the other one. They took off their mask and she saw red hair. Quinn.

She saw Ethan come over by here and grab her arm roughly. He gave her a look and dragged her over by them. "Kiara!" Tara yelled. She went to step forward but Quinn stopped her. Kiara looked at her with tears in her eyes. "Let here do she didn't do anything. All want is me so let her go." Sam begged.

Ethan looked at Sam as he forced Kiara down on her knees. "Actually I think I'm going to keep her and play around. How does that sound." He said with anger in his voice as he brought his knife to her arm and dragged it across making a light cut. She cried out and dropped her body down but was held back by his grip.

"Kie was easy to get, all I had to do make her like me and kiss her. I had to become roomies with a condescending alpha literally named Chad. Fuck it felt good to kill him." Ethan said with a big smile jumping up and down as he was proud of himself.

Kiara's heart sank as she learned the new information. She loved Chad and thought of him as a brother. She couldn't help but let a tear fall down her face.

____________________________________

Authors note:
Sorry it took long for the update
it was a long day in math. I'll try
to write and publish the next
chapter within the next couple of
hours. Anyways let me what you
guys think. Thank you for all the love.
-TPWK