Chapter 12

The next morning Kiara woke up to text messages from Tara saying that is was over and Bailey was dead. She sighed in relief but couldn't help but feel sad for Ethan. His dad and sister manipulated him into avenging his brother. The love for his first son got in the way of his beautiful second son.

She looked over at Ethan who was still asleep next to her. She stared at him for a second and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After 10 minutes she got out and went into the kitchen and made breakfast for them.

She was almost done making the food when Ethan came down and into the kitchen. "Morning" she said with a small smile. "Morning" he replied with a raspy voice. "When we're done eating you can take a shower in my bathroom. I'll grab you a set of my dad's clothes for you to wear." He looked at her and nodded.

She fix up two plate and both sat down at the table. "How did you sleep?" She asked as she took a bite of her bacon. "I couldn't fall asleep at first but I eventually I found good sleep." Ethan said still looking at his plate. "How are you feeling? The-the wounds." He stuttered out.

"They feel fine. It's going to be hard getting used to it healing and scarring up. I didn't have to go through that with my stomach." He nodded once and they both sat in silence while finishing up.

"I'll get some clothes for you while you take a shower." She said as she went up stairs. She went through the closet after five minutes of searching for clothes she grabbed the smallest size of black sweatpants and a black shirt. She went back into her room hearing the shower turn off. She went up to the door and knocked.

After a couple of seconds the door opened and revealed Ethan dripping wet with a towel around his hip. Her eyes looked over his body before it reached his eyes. "Um-I brought you a change of clothes as promised." She said glancing down at his chest.

He reached and grabbed them from her hands muttering a thanks. She turned and he closed the door. She went over to her desk and went on her computer. She catching up on all over her emails she missed.

She didn't hear him come out until he placed his hand lightly on her shoulder. She jumped and turn to see that it was just Ethan. "Sorry, I just wanted to say thank you for everything." She looked up at him and stood up. "Of course. You were innocent."

She didn't notice that his pupils dilated for a second. "I need to go to my dorm and grab a few things. I'll come right back." He said and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and left before she could reply.

She sat back down and began doing schoolwork as if nothing had happened. She wanted her life to go back to normal so did just that.

She didn't notice the time. It was 1:00pm. Ethan had been gone for over an hour. She didn't think nothing of it as he probably got held up. All of a sudden her phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello?"
Kiara I need to tell you something. Are you alone? Kirby asked. "Yeah why?" She questioned.

It's about Ethan. He lied. Bailey said he never put on the mask. Ethan was the one who tried to murder Chad not him. Kiara's heartbeat rose. "What? What are you talking about?" DNA came back on the masks. Quinn's and Ethan's. No trace of Bailey's. I'm on my way to pick you up and bring you to the police station.

Kiara was panicking. Why would he do this?
Kiara? Kiara are you there? "Yeah I'm here." All of a sudden she heard the front door open. "Kirby he's here." She whispered. She heard footsteps approaching her. The door creaked open and she hung up on Kirby.

She saw him standing there with a knife with blood on it. She looked at him with fear in her eyes. He looked at her with a proud smile and stepped in closing the door behind him and locking it. Again.

____________________________________

Authors note:
It isn't over yet. To make up
for the shorter chapter here is
a longer one. I don't know how
many more chapters I'm gonna do.
Anyways thank you guys for 17k reads.
-TPWK