Chapter 1

Kiara, Tara, and some other of their friends were walking down to campus to go to a frat party. She was dressed as and archer, with a real bow and arrows, while Tara was dressed as a pirate.

A while after they arrived they separated. Tara was getting wasted while Kiara was standing by a couch with a beer in her hand watching from a distance.

Even though they weren't together she always kept an eye on her. After what Tara had been through Kiara had promised to always look out for her and respected her space and trusted her unlike Sam.

Sam has been helicopter parenting her since the incident. She means well but it's a bit to much.

As the music was blaring, kids dancing, drinking, and making out, she stood all alone watching over everyone. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Chad coming towards her. He tried to be sneaky but she knew.

As he was about to jump at her, she turned around and scared him by screaming in his perfect face. "Jesus fucking Christ Kiara, are you trying to give me a heart attack?" He yelled. "Your the one who is trying to sneak up on people. Next time be more discrete." She said place a hand on his shoulder.

She kept her hand on his shoulder a few more seconds and leaned into him. "Next time you try that I will do more than just scream in your face." She whispered yelled in his ear. "Stop reminding me you know how to fight and do all of these crazy things" he frowned.

She laughed. "At least I only have a bow and arrows and not anyone of my other weapons." She smiled as he kept his face straight. The school doesn't allows and weapons, but she's lucky her parents live right across the street so she will always have them near.

They were talking for a couple of minutes until she spotted Ethan enter the room looking like a lost puppy. She tilted her head and had a small grin on her face. "Chad, please go over and talk to Ethan, he looks lost and scared of well everything." He turned around and spotted Ethan. He turned his head back quickly and nodded and headed off to him.

She sighed and walked to get another drink. She felt a presents right next to her and looked up to see who it was. Mindy and her girl friend Anika. "You look like everyone abandoned you, come with us at sit down for a bit." Mindy said with a smile.

So that's wear she was for the rest of the night. She didn't mind being the third wheel. It was nice, they didn't make it weird and also included her in the conversations. But she wasn't really paying attention to them. Anika was asking about Woodsboro.

Kiara knew everything that had happened. Tara truly trusted her with the information. They all did. In the beginning they were hesitant but slowly eased into it.

It was getting late so she decided to head back to her dorm. She said her goodbyes and headed into the crowd of teenagers. She nodded at Chad and Ethan and walked past them. "Hey guys, it's getting late so I'm gonna get going, look out for Tara for me." They both nodded and she left. Not knowing the events that happened after.

____________________________________

Authors note:
Sorry if it's a bit slow I'm not
that good at starting stories
but I hope it's a good start to
what's to come.
-TWPK