Chapter 2

Kiara went back to her dorm, took a shower, and eat dinner. After another hour. Her phone rang and she looked it was Tara. "Hey, how was it after I left" she asked. Kiara can you come to my place right now. "Yeah just give me two minutes" Kiara said as she hung up.

She put on a pair of black sweatpants, and a cropped hoodie, grabbed her keys, and left. Two minutes later she arrived and knocked on the door. After hearing five clicks the door opened revealing Chad.

She smiled and walked past him and saw that everyone was sitting in the living room with blank faces on. "So I'm guessing something happened?" She looked at Sam and she turned on the tv revealing crime scenes.

She held in a breath and sat down in one of the chairs speechless. "So my teacher and two other students were murder by ghostface? I thought you guys killed the son's of bitches." They all looked at each other and sighed. "We did, it's some fucker wanting to continue the chain." Sam stated.

Kiara sat there for a second to process the new information. "You guys should get out of the city where it's safe." She said in one breath. "No, he followed us here, now we're going to finish this fucker off." Sam replied.

"Well in that case we're gonna need more weapons" Kiara said standing up. "I'll be back, I'm gonna grab some stuff" she said as she headed towards the door. "Wait someone should go with you. So I'll go." Ethan slowly stated as he stood up. She nodded and opened the door.

He followed and the went down the stairs. "Do you think we'll be safe going to your parents place?" Ethan asked. Kiara turned her head and smiled. "Of course, I always have something on me." She picked something in her pocket revealing a small knife and pepper spray. He nodded as they continued their walk.

After a quick five minute walk they enter the building and went up to the penthouse. She grabbed her key, unlocked the door, and went in. "This is a nice place your parents have." Ethan said amazed and looked at everything. "If you want to see amazing come to my room." She looked at him and ignored the small blush on his cheeks.

They walk up the stairs and entered her room. She opened the door for him and shut it behind her. He look and the walls and everything, running his fingers along all the pictures hanging up. She smiled and walked to closet. She typed in a password and it opened up. Ethan turned his head to see the door open.

It was a room full of everything. Walls filled with knives, bow and arrows, some smaller guns, bullet proof vests, and a lot more other things. "How and why do you have all of this." Ethan asked and she pulled stuff into a duffel bag. "My family is in a weapons business so every prototype they bring home they give to me, don't worry no one can just get in, I have to type in a passcode and it also takes my fingerprint." She said with a big grin.

"Cool. Uh are you almost done I hate being around things that could kill me." He deadpanned. She laughed lightly. "How do you even survive? don't take it the wrong way but your scarred of everything, you are like a baby." He just stared at her and forced a smile.

She grabbed the bag, locked up, and both left. After heading back to the campus they went their separate ways. She dropped the stuff off at Tara and left for the night.

____________________________________

Authors note:
Some of the lines and stuff
Isn't exactly going to be word
for word bc I can't remember
everything. I've only saw the
movie once so far so please
bear with me. I'm adding in
extra scenes bc the movie is
fast paced and I don't want to
rush it into only a couple of
chapters. Let me know what
You think or have any questions.
-TPWK