Two

When I got home it was around 1 am and I saw everyone sitting on the couch passing around the blunt and watching movies I went to go sit on the couch and ended up siting next to Sammy. When the blunt got to Sammy I took it from him and took a hit. he looked at me with a very surprised look. OMG did he look hot as fuck though.

"That was extremely hot." he whispered in my ear.

"I know I am." I cockily said.

Then he got up and left the room.
but came back mins later with a blanket. He put the blanket over us. Then I was really shocked what he did next.
He put me across his lap so my ass was by his dick.

"Sam what are you doing?" I asked kinda shocked

"Nothing babe, just relax." he said with a smirk on his face.

Nate kept on giving us dirty looks and I felt uncomfortable with how he was looking at me and kept thinking about what's going on. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts as I felt a warm hand placed high on my thigh. I looked up and saw he was still looking at the tv acting like nothing happened. so I was just not gonna let it get to me and continued to watch the movie. About 30 minutes later Sammy started moving his hand higher on my thigh getting closer to my heat. my breaths started to hitch as he kept getting closer and closer.

"Sammy what are you doing?" I asked kind of seductively.

"babygirl just relax." he said in a raspy voice.

Sammy started to rub my clit over my shorts. I started to have immediate pleasure with what Sammy was doing.

I started to let out small moans that only Sammy could hear.

"omg." I moaned a little too loud

"Rose you okay?" Johnson asked.

"umm yea." I was a little embarrassed.

I turned my face into the crook of sammy's neck closing my eyes.

Sammy then stated to unbuckle my shorts and unzipped them. he put his hand in my pants and started to rub my clit harder and faster causing my breath to speed up. Sammy then put his hand in my underwear and inserted a finger causing me to gasp and I coughed trying to play it of, but didn't really succeed.

"you sure you're okay Rosey." Gilinsky asked seeming concerned.

Nate was passed out by now so I guess that's good at least.

Right when I was responding to Jack Sammy inserted another finger going in further cause my to lose it

"YEA." I moaned.

Gilinsky and Johnson then started laughing and Sammy was smirking knowing he could make me like this. Then he started going faster and harder. I was biting sammys shoulder holding in my moans.

"does that feel good Rose?" I could tell Sammy was very happy at what he was doing.

"mmhmm." I started to feel a knot in my stomach signaling that I was about to cum.
I guess Sammy could tell so he asked me "R u close?"

"mmhmm."

then he pulled out his fingers which made me become sexually frustrated and want to slap him for what he just did.

"sorry babygirl, I rather have you cum when your riding me rather than me just pleasuring you."

I just gave him an annoyed look and then something came to my mind. turned towards Sammy so I was facing him. I put my face in the crook of his neck trying to act like I was just tired and going to sleep. but then I started to suck on his soft neck until I reached his sweat spot cause a small groan to leave his mouth.

"Rose please stop please." Sammy said with a little bit of frustration.

"no I'm good" I whispered in his ear and then bit it.

I then started sucking on his sweet spot again leaving hickeys on his neck. I then started to kiss jawline and started to mess with his belt and started to undo it. After I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them I started to rub him over his underwear causing low groans coming out of sammys mouth. It didn't take long until I knew same was about to cum so I stopped and zipped up and buttoned his pants and then whispered in his ear saying
"Karma's a bitch. maybe if u didn't tease me I wouldn't tease you."

after I said that I got up and said goodnight and I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

Rosey has me wrapped around her finger when it comes to shit like this. She's hot as fuck and has a perfect body. Rosey and I have done this before but it was always when we were high and drunk so it didn't mean anything really. But her moans turned me on so much. We've never had actual sex though. But let's just say Rose is a dime and if she wasn't Nate's sister I'd be all over her no questions asked.

I just decided to go to sleep where I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not a big smut scene but a little for all yea.