fourteen

Rosey's POV

"No!" I screamed when I heard the gunshot go off. I was scared to look who was the one who got shot but I had to look. I opened my eyes and started balling my eyes out. There on the ground laid my brother, Nate.

Matt ran out I guess because he wasn't in the room.

I was bawling my eyes out telling sam to "c-call 9-1-1. n-n-now"

"Nate. come on stay with us. I can't loose you. your like the only person I have. please please please don't go.

5 mins later I heard an ambulance. thank god.

"what happened?" a police asked Sam

"my girlfriend's ex showed up and wanted to hurt her and then her brother Nate came back out with a gun and Her ex Matt shot Nate and then he ran off-"

I interrupted Sam "is m-my brother g-gonna b-b-be oka-y""

"We'll do everything we can to keep him alive miss." the officer replied

"excuse me a moment." the paramedics pulled the office to have a word.

"Sam." I cried into his chest. He held me in his arms and each sob he squeezed me tighter and tighter.

"shhh. Nate's strong he'll be okay."

"and what if he's not. he's my only family."

"he's gonna fight to live. okay. now listen to me you need to not be in pain because Ik he loves you to death and he hates seeing you cry and be sad." my response was just a nod.

after a couple minutes a paramedic came back up to us and asked if we were riding in the ambulance.

"go with him I'll bring you clothes and I'll drive up myself."

"oh okay. I'll see you soon."

"I love you."

"I love you too." he kissed my forehead and walked upstairs.

"okay miss lets go."

"okay."

We climbed into the ambulance and I watched as they were hooking him up to a bunch of things and then a heart monitor. I almost died inside when I saw his heart rate was not normal. I saw him open his eyes and he looked up at me.

"hey kiddo. you okay?" he asked

"yea I'm fine. but you on the other han-"

"stop Rose."

"well your not fine you it fucking shot."

"miss please don't raise your voice." the paramedic in the back said to me.

"sorry."

Nate closed his eyes again and didn't open them the rest of the ride.

10 mins later..

we arrived and we're getting out of the ambulance. we were walking inside and then a nurse stopped me and said
"I'm gonna have to ask you to stay here and I'll fill you in as much as I can."

"um okay thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

When I went upstairs to get Rose's things I closed the door behind me and slid down the door and put my knees to my chest and face in my hands.

"fuck. fuck. fuck." I said out loud to myself.

I hate this I was crying and holding it back since he got shot because Ik if Rose saw me crying it would just make her lose all hope in Nate being able to fight through this.

About 5 mins later. I decided I need to calm down and get her stuff together. I put the sweatpants I gave her in the bag and a t-shirt. I know she's not gonna eat anything, but I'm still gonna go pick up some food for her just in case.

I arrived at the hospital about 45 mins later with her stuff and Taco Bell. I see my beautiful but broken girlfriend asleep on a chair with her head on Jack Gilinsky's lap. Madi and Sophie are in the chairs across from her asleep and then Johnson just got up from his chair and is walking towards me.

"hey bro."

"hey Johnson. any word?"

"umm yea."

"good or bad news?" I asked

"bad news." Johnson sighed and looked down at his hands.

"w-what is it?"I stuttered.

"They don't think he's gonna make it through the night. but if he's lucky he will."

"oh shit. does Rose know?"

"no."

"shit!" I said a little to loudly.

Madi, Sophie, and Gilinsky all looked at me. Rose was still fast asleep. my poor babygirl. the only person she cares about in her family is most likely going to die and she has no idea.

I walk up to her and lift her small body up and lay her against me so she's sitting on my lap. she moves a little bit and she says "I already know. I heard the nurse when she came in. I just hope your right and he stays strong and fights."

"he will I know he will." i felt so much sympathy for Rose. She's been through so much fucked up shit, she doesn't deserve any of this.

we all end up falling asleep and I get waked up by a nurse.

"excuse me?"

"yes?" I say in a raspy morning voice(oh fuck could you imagine him waking up next to you and saying something to you in his morning voice. Holy shit!!! okay back to the story)

"I need to speak to you privately."
she whispered

"yea sure." the nurse walked around the corner for me to go and talk to her.

"hey Rose. I'll be right back." I pulled her up and put her down on the chair carefully.

When I walked around the corner I saw the nurse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stop at such awkward parts. 😩 but I love you all so much that vote and comment on my books and chapters and makes me so happy tbh!!! I want to shout out MadiBrewks and guccisxph because these are my besties and they convinced me to start writing my book so I thank them. Go follow and read there books and vote for them and tell you friends and everyone!!!!! love you all 💜