seven

Sam's POV

2 am

I haven't fell asleep yet. I don't want Rosey to know who Dylan is and why I'm trying to protect her. Dylan's a bad kid I use to be really good friends with him until the day he got really drunk and took my girlfriend and had sex with her. I found out later that night by hearing her moan someone else's name. I will never forget the look on her face when I caught them she was enjoying it and had guilt on her face so I just walked out.
~flashback~
But then Dylan asked "what the hell bro?"

"what the hell to me? What the hell are you doing screwing my girlfriend?"

"Well one she's hot asf and two she's really good in bed I see why u held on to her." he was looking her up and down.

"Well listen Dylan I was a friend to you that let you stay at my house because your parents kicked your ass out of there house. So this is how u repay me? Whatever have fun with her all you want I'm doing with both of you!" I screamed yelling back.

~flashback ends~

That's why I'm trying to keep Rose safe because I don't think anyone knows what he's capable of and ik he thinks we're buds but all he wants to do is take her away from me and have fun with her. I'm not letting him near her ever idc if I have to stay with her 24/7.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4:30 am

I woke up from Rosey jumping up and breathing really heavy, beginning to cry, and putting her knees to her chest rocking back and forth slowly.

I sat up and pulled her into my arms and she sat across my lap putting her face in my chest and she cried.

after about maybe 20 mins I asked her
"What's wrong?" I was scared and concerned

"Bad dream. Really bad dream." she began crying again

"Why what happened?" I said rubbing her back for comfort.

"It d-doesn't really m-matter anymore." he whispered

"baby I wanna know what happened?"

"It's umm nothing." I know she's hiding something from me. I saw the cuts on her I just haven't mentioned them but I think I should say something now and ask her if it has to do with why she did the cutting.

"um Rose you remember that day we were in the shower?"

"yea that was a great shower." she giggled

"it was but I need to ask you something and I don't want you to freak out I just wanna make sure your okay and feel comfortable around me" "okay?"

"umm yea okay?"

"So when I was washing your body I saw your cuts well scars now on your hips and your wrists. I want you to know that I'm not forcing you to tell me anything yet. But I want you to know I'm gonna keep you safe and if I ever make you feel unsafe or uncomfortable tell me okay? because I really lo-like you." Holy shit I almost said love. wait do I love her? I mean I've always thought she was cute. But then again we were playing truth or dare and it was my turn and I picked truth and our friend Cameron asked me
"Who do you like?"

"umm tbh I like your sister Rose, Nate..."

"YOU WHAT? THATS NOT HAPPENING IK YOU SAM YOU'D BE THE ONE TO BREAK HER FRAGILE HEART. SO SHES OFF LIMITS TO YOU AND ALL OF YOU FOR THAT MATTER!" I don't think he wants Rose to get hurt again because he said "her fragile heart" and I've never seen him that defensive of something. I think Rosey got hurt by a guy and that's when things went bad. but I do really like Rosey and I might be catching stronger feelings...

Rosey got me out of my thoughts by saying
"Sammy you okay? did you hear what I said?"

"umm no I'm sorry I was thinking about things." I was talking quietly

"about?"

"umm just the past it doesn't really matter rn. But don't change the subject what'd you say. I'm sorry."

"I said that I'm not ready to tell you yet but I promise I will soon okay? and I want you to know that I really like you too and whatever Dylan did please don't let it affect you. I'm trying to get over what happened to me still and with you in my life it's because a lot easier." she smiled and kissed my bare chest.

"I'm glad to hear but you should probably go back to sleep it's only 5 am."

" okay as long as you go to sleep I've noticed the circles under your eyes that you haven't slept a lot."

"hey Rose I'm fine I've slept and hour but I'm fine because I have you. so go to sleep princess."

"night Sammy."

"night Rose." I kissed her on the forehead and started to does off and had rose in my arms sleeping with her head on my chest.

I think I do really love her....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that was a intense chapter on Sam's POV.

Probably gonna update at least two or three more times today. I've decided that I'm not gonna start a new book just yet because I want this book to be my main priority and to make you all happy.

I love you all though!!!