Nine

Rosey's POV

10pm *things get bad*

I woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom throwing up and Sammy came running in putting my hair up and rubbing my back to comfort me. Sammy Put his hand on my forehead and he looked at me with a lot of concern... I kinda got scared.

"Sammy why are you looking at me like that?"

"Rose your burning up and ur head is really hot. do you feel okay?"

"I feel dizzy and lightheaded.." "and my head hurts really bad"

"Rose come here. please. I'm gonna take you to the hospital."

"Sammy NO! I-im fine. I think"

"Rosey stop trying to act tough all the time. you're sick so I'm taking you whether you like it or not."

with that He picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs and I slowly began to close my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

I picked her up bridal style and realized she began to fall asleep. I saw someone I didn't expect to see.

"Nate?"

"Rose?"not even acknowledging me "what the hell did you do to my sister!"

"nothing bro, I was upstairs with her sleeping and the next moment I feel her out of my grip and she's running to the bathroom throwing up. So I go next to her and put her hair up and rubbed her back and I went to feel her head and it's really hot Nate feel it."

Nate walks over to Rose and feels her head. His eyes get wide.

"I'm taking her to the hospital. you coming?"

"yea but why is my sister here in the first place?"

"umm that's not important rn I'll explain it later."

We both walked out the door and put Rose in the back and Nate sat back there with Rose in his lap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nate's POV
At the hospital @1am

One of Rose's doctors come out and asked "Nate Maloley?"

"that's me"

"where r ur parents? I need to speak with them."

"My parents are never around I'm here taking care of my sister and so is Sammy."

"okay well we have good and bad news..."

"okay what is it?"

"Well good news is she's resting and is going to be okay. Um bad news is we saw all the cuts she had on her and have determined she is depressed and her weight is not normal and so have determined she has slight anorexia and are going to have to put her on medication for both. Also you guys can go see her now but she's sleeping at we want her to rest. We can tell she hasn't been sleeping well."

I heard Sammy sigh whispering to himself "I should of said something to you" behind me.
"What?" I was looking at Sammy really confused

"I'm so sorry Nate I should of called you."

"Sammy spit it out what is going on?"

"Nate I knew she cut I looked at them they didn't look that deep and I knew she wasn't eating a lot but she said she would change and become healthy..." I just looked at him in disbelief

"I'm so sorry Nate.I never wanted her to get hurt. That's the last thing I would ever want."

"Sammy can I ask you one thing?"

"yea?"

"Do you really care about my sister?"

"Yea Nate I really do. She keeps me calm and brings out a side of me I never knew I had."

"Sammy 2 more things? R u gonna screw her up?"

"I really hope not. I know something's happened to her in her past and I've asked her about it seeing the scars and she said she's not ready yet but Idc how long it takes her I'm not gonna just leave her."

"Good. Now did you two have sex?"

"Nate.."

"Sammy!" I said yelling a little I can't believe him right now

"Sammy my sister has been through so much shit with that stupid dumbass Mathew and him raping her and-" oh shit I cut myself off realizing I just said what I knew she never wanted to talk about ever ever again.

"He what!"

"Sammy shh. you can't told her I told you. she got so depressed and never looked at herself the same that's why I said I don't want you to screw up Rose."

"I'll try my hardest not too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam's POV

So now I know why it was so hard for her to try and tell me, but that doesn't change anything I still have feelings for her and I feel really bad that I tried making her tell me. We were walking into a room where I saw a lifeless Rose....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosey's POV

I heard the door open and I saw my brother and Sammy.

"hey kiddo"

"hey Nate.."

"Sammy told me everything, about the cuts and you not eating a lot."

"oh." I was kind of not happy about that but I guess he needed to find out one way or another.

"Can I ask why?"

"can I talk to you about it tomorrow Nate I want to talk to Sam alone."

"Sure thing sis. I love you. get some rest"

"bye night"

with that Nate left and It was just me and Sammy alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So wow a lot just happened and it was really confusing and fast occurring and sorry but I needed to update again I felt the need to. Hope you liked it give me feedback!!! 😘