Thirty-One

Rose's POV

1 week later...

I've been home for a week and I've been a lot better considering Sammy isn't spoiling me with food and all of that stuff. But considering he is very successful he is always bring expensive things home for me from Chanel and Victoria's Secret. I'm not complaining this boy has extremely good taste.

I'm barely showing at 6 weeks. Sam and me have been preparing for this baby girl!!

I hear the door opening indicating Sammy's home with Chinese!!

I thought it'd be funny to scare him so I hid behind the entrance of the door and when he called out my name and I heard his footsteps coming closer I jumped on him and said "Welcome home Babe!!" he didn't even jump a little bit. Damn it.

"Hey gorgeous, how are my two girls?" He asks kneeling down kiss my belly.

"Great! but you know what would be even more great??" I smirked.

"and what's that babygirl?" He smiled that million dolor smile getting off his knees and towering over me looking in my eyes.

"Chinese!" I cheesed(like smiled yeah okayyyy)

He chuckled "it's downstairs waiting for us."

"Yay!!! let's goo!!!" I cheered.

I was running cause Chinese!! but I slipped and closed my eyes waiting for the impact to occur but realized that there were arms securely wrapped around my waist.

"Be careful please." he pouted. " you got my baby in there and I got you, so no running by the stairs! or anything for that matter"

"okay. I'm just excited!!! I'm starving." I pouted back.

halfway through dinner~

Sammy was talking about what happened while he was out today until he was interrupted but a knock on the door.

"who could that be?" He furrowed his eyebrows and got up to see who was at the door me following close behind.

I grabbed Sam's hand. not because I was scared or anything just because I love to be close to him. no I'm not clingy just I just love him.

Sam squeezed my hand indicating everything's fine. But I knew that, he doesn't know why I actually hold his hand.

As Sam opened the door I stood on the side of him looking to see who could be here.

My eyes widened at the sight of her. Why was she here? doesn't she know Sam and me are together? or that I'm pregnant with his baby girl?

" What are you doing here Amber?" Sam spoke sternly and clearly aggravated.

"Oh I heard Rose was pregnant with you baby girl." she gave an evil grin.

Her grin made me take a step behind Sam and grab my belly.

she laughed " what is wrong with you I came to say congratulations, so stop hiding behind your very hot boyfriend." she smirked rubbing Sammy's cheek which he slapped her hand forcefully away. I guess she didn't know we were engaged.. but she doesn't need to know bout that.

" Cut the shit Amber why the fuck are you actually here?" I snapped back at her.

" Well actually Rose I came to surprise Sammy with some news." she smirked.

"1. that's Sam to you!" no one calls my Sammy, Sammy other than his close friends and me. " 2. What news?"

"Well Sam you know how about 4 months ago when we were together? Well you told me that if I ever needed help with getting rid of the drugs you'd help and it's that's time!"

"Fuck" Sam muttered. i was confused and looking at Sam for answers.

Sam's POV

I knew this was eventually gonna come and bite me in the ass and I know for sure Rose wants answers. i need to tell her before Amber ruins Rose and mines relationship by making up lies in the whole situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n Well shittt it's been a lonnnggg time but I'm gonna start updating again and HAPPY NEW YEARS BITCHESSSSS 😘😘😘 feels good to be back!!!!!!!

Daddy s.w.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें