twenty-seven

Sam's POV

my phone went off at 12 I woke up not seeing Rose by my side once again! I got up and started looking in all the rooms. she wasn't in the living room. or the soon to become a nursery. I haven't looked in the bathroom yet.

When I walked in I saw Rosey siting on the floor with her hair in a bun and her hand on her stomach.

"hey baby." Rose said breaking me out of my thoughts

"hey cutie. we got to get ready to go your appointment is in an hour." I said walking to her side and sitting down with her.

"okay. I'm not gonna get all fancied up. so can you please grab me a pair of leggings and a your red Nebraska hoodie? please!" she smiled.

"yea ill brb." I kissed her head and walked out of the room.

Rosey's POV

After Sammy walked away I threw up once again. this baby was really fricken rough. am I gonna be right here all the time? is there something wrong with him/her? My thoughts were interrupted with me throwing up once again. shit. this is starting to hurt. Sammy walked in and I smiled at him and then found myself over the toilet throwing up again. wtf is going on I panicked.

"hey hey come on we're going in early because your getting really bad."

I only nodded in response.

Sammy handed me the clothes to change into and I did and threw up another three times while doing so. Sam also brought a puke bucket for me for the car ride. luckily I didn't get sick.

"hi do you have an appointment?" asked the lady person at the front desk that was checking Sammy out and something kicked in and made me extremely jealous.

"Yes! I do with dr.Shepard because I'm pregnant with this guy right heres baby." I smiled.

"okay. well he will see you in a moment."

"thank you."

we took a seat and Sammy grabbed my handing intertwining it with my.

15 mins later.

"Mr. and Mrs. Wilkinson?" a nurse with scrubs on Said.

"you put me under your last night ?" I smiled big.

"of course I did." Sam wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head and we got to the room where they were going to do the ultrasound.

"hi I'm Dr.Shepard. we're gonna see this little baby of yours today." he said "are you guys looking up to give the baby up for adoption? just seeing how young you two are?"

"no!" we both said at the same time.

"it's good to see two young adults staying with each other through this."

"yeah. it is good." I smiled looking at Sammy.

"okay this is gonna be cold." he said putting the gel on.

"Now it looks like your baby is actually 5 weeks old." he said and the expression dropped and so did Sammy's.

we've been sexually active for about 2 months and have been trying and the tests said I failed... and we got drunk a couple of times.

"mrs.wilkinson?" Dr.Shepard said

"sorry yes?"

"your baby is fine. it's very healthy and has a strong heartbeat." I sighed in relief.

"Sammy look it's our little baby." I smiled and Sammy had tears in his eyes looking at the screen. he grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead

"I love you Rose."

"I love you too Sam."

"well I can tell you then gender if you want?"( idk how many weeks it is oh well we're making it 5 in this 😁)

"omg really!" I said excitedly.

"you don't want to wait?" Sammy asked and I nodded my head no.

"okay then can you tell us the gender today?"

"yes you baby is a ..............."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n short chapter I'm sorry I knew I had to update though it's been a few days 😭 but I'm finally back home!