fifteen

Sam's POV continued...

I turned the corner and saw the nurse that I was just talking to.

"sir we have good and bad news.
the good news is Nate survived and is starting to get a little better.we have a fighter right there." I smiled at her comment because Nate is strong and Ik he's fighting for Rose. To be there for here and not leave her in pain."but the bad news is that Nate is in a coma and we don't know when he's going to wake up. If he doesn't wake up soon though he's not going to make it. His heart will eventually stop and he'll die." When she said "die" I tensed up a little bit hearing it come out of her mouth.

"o-okay anything else?" I stuttered.

"Two things the first being you all can come in a see him now. The second being are any of his parents or family members here?"

"yes his sister, but I-I personally don't think you should tell her that. She's been through a lot and can't hear that her brother is going to pass away."

"I understand. but you guys can go in for a bit until we have to ask you to leave."

"thank you."

"mmhm"

I walked back to where everyone is sitting and everyone is awake except Rose. She looks so peaceful but yet broken and sad.

I walk next to her and kneel down. I nudged her arm but she didn't budge.

"Rose!" I whisper/yelled.

"hmm."

"We can go see Nate now."

"what he's alive!!" She looked so relieved. but I needed to tell her about him being in a coma. but not about the dying part.

"Rose before we go in there I need to tell you something very important."

"What is it?"

"Nate's in a coma." I hated this feeling and what made it worse was Rose was so happy to hear he's alive, but when I said he's in a coma her smiling face faded and she looked like she was dying inside.

"o-oh o-okay."

"Rose come here." I opened my arms as she ran in them. I squeezed her tight and felt her tears running down here cheeks. Then we walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rosey's POV

Hearing what Sam just said killed me a little inside.

When I released from the hug Sammy wiped away the few tears that made there way down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry." I just nodded in response.

When I turned the knob my hand was shaking. I opened the door and saw Nate on his uncomfortable hospital bed looking lifeless. I would know I've been in here twice.(she's talking about the hospital bed😥) I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. But I refused to let them come out.

JJ, Gilinsky, Madison, and Sophie were already in the room when I came in. I walked over to Nate and grabbed his hand and told everyone "guys can I have a minute alone?" they were all saying "yea" or "sure"

It was just Nate and me. I felt so helpless not being able to help him.

"Nate I'm so so so sorry this happened to you. I wish it didn't. I want you to know that it's okay if you want to go I bet your in so much pain and I don't want you to suffer through it anymore. I want you to be free from the pain. I'll miss you and I'll always love you. But please don't stay here for me. I heard everyone saying that "he's strong, he'll fight through it." or "he won't leave you." But Nate I don't want you to go through this anymore. I'll be okay if you want to go. If it hurts to much then go because it would be worse to see you suffering through pain then for you to be free of the pain. Please don't fight for me. You can go now Nate. I'll always love you." I grabbed his hand tighter. Then I broke down. I heard the noise nobody ever wants to hear. The sound of the line going flat and my brother not breathing anymore.

"honey I'm gonna have to ask you to leave to try to make him stay with us."

"don't try to save him I said my goodbye and I don't want him to suffer."

"are you sure sweetie this is a big question?"

"I'm positive." I walked out of the room bawling my eyes out and running into the bathroom.

Then Sam came running in and said something crazy to me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was literally crying when writing this but I promise the next chapter is gonna be really happy and yay!!!! But I need to go wipe my tears away and write the next chapter👏🏼

I will post it later tonight so look out for it and love you all!!!💜