Twenty

Sam's POV

I woke up with Rose still in my arms. she was awake looking at her phone I saw what the time was and it said 3:30am... Was she up this whole time?

"hey rose?" I had a low voice from just waking up.

she turned her head towards me, she looked me in the eyes and smiled.
"hi." she pecked my lips

"why are you still up babe?"

"idk I haven't been able to sleep lately."

"Rose I-I need to ask you something and you need to tell me so I c-can help you. okay?"

"o-o-okay." she was nervous. I could tell by the way she started breathing faster.

to make her less nervous I sat up and put my back on the headboard of the bed and pulled her into my lap and rocked her back and forth.

She put her head on my shoulder and I could tell she wasn't as nervous now.

"So this is hard for me to talk about, but I saw them and felt them on ur hips. I know now that's why you've been wearing more long sleeves. I know things are hard, but rose do you think this is the answer? You already know I love you and care about you so much. I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you.Do you understand me?" she nodded and didn't say anything.

I continued, " Rose, I hate seeing you do this to yourself and how much it hurts. I know I know, you're probably saying in you're head, he doesn't know shit-" she cringed at me saying shit."I'm sorry."

"it's okay. continue." she wiped away some fallen tears.

"but rose I do know how it feels I've gone through a time where I was depressed. you remember Dylan? well he fucked up my relationship real bad with my now ex-girlfriend... I just got really depressed and did what you did, I'm not proud of it and I never will be. It mess up my relationships with everyone cause I never wanted to love anyone again so I just decided I'd screw every girl I meet. I know it sounds really really bad and I understand if you hate me after today for saying all of this but I wanted to make money and a lot of it. So I got into the drug dealing business and that fucked up my life even worse. it always ended up getting into big fight and gangs coming by and it was bad Rose, I still can't believe I did it. But then Nate and you came to our school and it was cool. I got to be friends with you guys and then now her I am actually loving someone like I should. But when I first saw you I wanted to make you mine. so that's when I dropped everything I dropped the drug dealing business forgot about my past." I saw she had tears in her eyes.

"I love you...but this is a lot to take in in one night." she let the tears fall down her cheeks.

"please please don't do this." I begged

"Sammy I love you soo much but I-I think we should take a break." she started to get off the bed and walked towards the door.

"Rose, I love you." I let a tear roll down my cheek as I saw she was about to leave me.

She just stood there. she didn't move. she was processing everything and I could tell.

"Rose?" I got up and grabbed her hand.
she turned her head to cover her cover it while she was crying.

I pulled her into a hug and she accepted and was sobbing in my chest.

"I'm sorry." I quietly said.

"it's okay." she also quietly said.

She pulled away from the hug and looked at me. Her eyes were puffy and red and she looked exhausted.

"I can go if you want to be alone and if you need to take all of this in?" I was walking towards the door when saying this.

"no no no! that's the last thing I want!" she yelled.

I looked at her and she let another tear run down her cheek. I walked to her and hugged her tightly and lifted her up and she put her legs around me. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. she released her grip and I kissed her on the forehead.

I got into the other side of the bed and cuddled up close to her. I didn't sleep at all. I just wanted to make sure Rosey got some sleep and to know that she's by me. But before she fell asleep she said some that meant a lot to me and i don't know why I needed to hear it right now and why it made it so important, it's not like she hasn't said it before though. the three little words, "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY!!!! I've been so inactive 😭 I've had so much going on this week and I wasn't gonna be able to update for a couple of days but then I felt super bad and I had too. so hears your update. this story is almost to 2k 😊.