Eight

***This chapter involves self harm so if you can't deal with that don't read!!!!*****

Rosey's POV

I woke up the next morning having a huge headache. I went into the bathroom and got some Advil and went to go take a shower before I got in I was looking through Twitter seeing a picture of me and Sammy together and there was so much hate it made me feel extremely bad about myself, and the bad thoughts kept on mount into my mind about how I'm worthless and fat and stupid. So I took the razor blade locked the bathroom door and walked into the shower and let the water run down my skin as I started to make cuts across my wrist hips and stomach feeling like shit. when I was done I grabbed a towel. I walked out the bathroom to see Sammy not in bed anymore. I assumed he went downstairs to get breakfast or something. I got changed into sweat and a hoodie.

I went downstairs and saw Sammy trying to make pancakes and I stood in the kitchen doorway laughing a little causing him to turn around.

"what?" he asked

"need help." I laughed and walked towards him.

"does helping you involve me watching you make them the whole time?" he smirks

"Sure Sammy why not !!!"

I was just about to finish the pancake when I felt arms wrap around my waist and I tensed up a little bit from the pain.

" you okay?"

"umm yea"

I could tell he knew something was up. but he didn't care to bring it up.

we finished eating and Sammy was walking back upstairs.

"Hey im gonna go take a shower."

"okay I'm just gonna stay down here and clean up and watch tv."

"babe, we'll have a cuddly day considering I think you want one because of what ur wearing."

"oh yeah definitely"

what he didn't know. won't hurt him I guess. OH SHIT!!!! he's gonna find out I never threw out the blade!!!!! Shit shit shit.

"SAMMMY"

"what what's wrong??!??" he said running in the living room and seeming concerned.

"can I use the bathroom first so I can brush my teeth and grab a pony tail that I left in there?"

"you want me to just bring down you tooth brush?"

"no!" I said loudly and fast

"spill it what's up?" he knew I was up to something

"nothing I just wanna brush my teeth up there and get the pony tail"

"okay but I'm coming up there too."

"umm okay"

"I'll just jump in the shower while your brushing your teeth."

"okay I guess"

Shit shit what am I gonna do I need to fucking figure something out before he goes up... think think think. got it!!

"umm Sammy I have to pee."

"oh um okay I'll just wait outside the bathroom."

I turned on the water to sound out my "pee" and got the razor and threw it away. So much was on my mind I didn't want to worry about another thing like Sammy finding something like that out.

"you almost done!"

I laughed "yea!"

I walked out and went back downstairs and when I was about to lay down I heard Sammy scream my name "ROSE!!!"

"what now Sammy?!"

"COME UP HERE NOW!"

wtf does he want now. I was just about to lay down and relax down damn.

"Sammy what do you wan-"

"what is this?" holding up the razor

"umm idk?"

"Rose don't play that shit with me!" he yelled in my face causing me to back up.

"WHAT DO I DO TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING!!!" I was screaming and crying now.

"Rose calm down.shhh" he was me into hug him i pushed him off me.

"GET OFF OF ME!"

" Rose look at me, I'm not mad I just want to make sure your okay and what happened and made you do it.and where you didn't so I don't hurt you." he sounded concerned and protective

"Well someone saw us out at the movie the other night, and they took a picture now it's all over social media and people were calling me worthless fat and stupid and tbh Sammy I've been through that once and it was hell. so I felt like I needed to."

"Is that why you were doing that with your food and not eating it?"

"yeah..."

Sammy pulled me into a hug and I didn't pull away but it did hurt considering I hate cuts all over me. Sammy broke the silence by asking "where?"

"do u want to see them or just me tell you?"

"both"

"well my wrists my hips and my stomach..."

with that I rolled up the sleeves on my sweatshirt and pulled up the hoodie to show him them.

"what about your hips?"

"i don't think your ready to see them"

"Rose show me."

I showed him and he started to have tears in his eyes.

"omg.." is all he said.

"Sammy can I just take a nap I don't feel good rn."

"mmhmm"

"can you stay with me?"

"sure but tell me if I hurt you okay."

"okay."

Sammy laid down next to me and put his arm around me not causing a lot of pain.

"you okay?"

"yes Sammy I'm fine. get some sleep tho I know you barely got any."

"okay, I'll be right here if you need anything."

and with that I doze off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that just happened and I'm sorry I didn't update @2 but I will update again later tonight. love you! 😘